81-84th question

NikkitaKramer:

I can and will try. I will be there in a weeks time

Loki:

Thank you mortal.

J_0823:

Would you ever become a model?

Loki:

I am a prince, not a model. If I were not a prince I could consider it I guess. It seems like a pleasant job. All the fame and wealth...

Manateegrl:

Hiya my name is Renée, my mum said that my dad was some sort of demon god and of coarse she isn't human either but she want tell what she is who who my father is either. However I do have powers over animals and sometimes people (I can pretty much make them do what ever I want) {and I can talk with the animals} also have some sort of black magic but I can't control it like I will be sitting in my room an one of my brothers will piss me off and I will turn around and glare an then some thing will blow up can you help??

*the rest is hidden from Thor and Oden*

Also I have recently contacted someone in your army named Catherine and me and my best friend (who is a black magic witch) Casandra have joined you army

*end of hidden message*

Thank you ahead of any help or advice given

~Renée

Loki:

Dark magic is a difficult magic to master young mortal. It takes practice. When I learned magic, it took me years to master it. It is a powerful source of black energy which if not controlled can overpower you. If you do not have a natural talent for controlling magic like i did, it is your best interest to get yourself a master sorcerer or teacher to instruct you in the art of magic.

If one is not available to you, the only advice Incan give you is to concentrate. If you do not want something magical to happen then it shouldn't. It's all in your head. Concentrate and will for the magic you want to perform to happen.

I wish you luck.

(Thor- why is it that so many peoe come to you for help?)

Because I am one of the only ones powerful enough to help. Unlike you who relies in a pathetic hammer to keep you safe and a little bit of strength.

-Loki Laufeyso