358th-364th questions

If you want to know why we all love you I think a great example would be if you search on YouTube for 'why is Loki so hot?' And click on the video by nostalgiacritic. It's more or less why I love, though I cannot speak for the rest of your army. Although for one of the friends I turned to your side is only here cause she wants to help put down the human rebellions in violent ways when you rule Midgard... But yeah, so watch the video & see why I love you. Oh & I'm glad you liked the apple pie. And Thor, Loki's right, Lady Sif & you would make the cutest couple!!! ^_^

 erinroseh123

Loki:

My reaction to watching that video:

1) He called my helmet retarded! How dare he that mewling quim!

2) He just called me unattractive. That man wants to die doesnt he....

3) You like me because im a whoobie?! First ofall thats the most pathetic word iv heard of and second of all I dont need your pity! I am a God! 

(Thor- this just got awkward im out)

hey loki am back at shield they need me to help out with a new prolem. Oh also thor They want to come back to help too Fury want me to tell you so yeah. hidden Loki the blue hair man is talk and is giving everything he has on the other. Also Loki I run into black widow she was mad and shooting everything I ask her what wrong and told me someone told her that you were in love with her. so I did you favorite and easer her mind of know that you love her You our me big. O also think you should tell shield everything you know about the other. but it up to you. unhidden Loki ask if Girl come up to you and said that she is dieing and her last wish is to make love to you will you do it.

 Marvel_army_girl

Loki:

Thor, your mortal toys need you. 

(Thor- they're not toys!)

you seem to have a lot of fun around them. Close enough to toys if you ask me.

Hidden

I definatly owe you for that, thank you. and I refuse to tell them about he Other. That would be digging my own grave! Thay already want me dead I wont give them another reason to kill me. But let me tell you one thing you should know. Im only telling you this because youre all going to die if I dont. Of course you DIDNT hear this from me but the Other is servant to Thanos. The avengers cant deal with Thanos he's too powerful for them. You're better off leaving Thanos alone until its necessary to defend yourselves from him.

and for the record im not in love with Natasha i merely like her a bit.

*unhidden

the things you guys ask me.....

Depends on the circumstances.

to Thor: heyyyyyy

loki: okay it's from clint: 'stay away from my girl or i will make sure to kill you next time' 

now do you have a reply?

 Tym_Lady_of_Galifrey

Loki:

eheheh he thinks he's so intimidating. Ah you mortals are truly hilarious. 

Tell him this

"i'd like to see you try" 

sup. im back and me and baldr are now married! oh and i found this really quiet,cool place! i call it "the willow" because it has a willow tree in the middle. its just a feild though. maybe i could show it to you someday?

 Warriors_and_loki

Loki:

sure I'd like that

oh and from tony: do you want some scotch?

and from capsicle: how did you get used to technology so quick?

and from Banner: can i have a sample of your blood?

 Tym_Lady_of_Galifrey

Loki:

tell Tony: yes, you owe me from New York. Remember you asked me if I wanted a drink?

tell Capsicle: its simply because im smarter

and tell Banner: Never you mewling quim! I AM NOT YOUR LAB RAT STOP ASKING!

Hello, Loki. Gods, you overreacted to that last question. Anyway, I have a few questions of my own.

1) My friends and I were sitting in the cold and I was wearing summer clothes while everyone else was shivering. One said, "Are you a winter spirit or something? There is no way that you can just stay out here, barefooted, in the cold without being one." WHAT SHALL I DO??? Not that I have anything against winter spirits, I think they are cool (no pun intended), especially frost giants. 

2) My friend had his hair like yours for no apparent reason today, and then another friend came and completely messed it up. I must have revenge. Any suggestions that won't get me expelled?

~Thanks,

Tuna

 Tuna154

Loki:

1. Well what is wrong with winter spirits? do you not want to be one? cant help you there if you dont, its who you are.

2. you want revenge? go mess up your friends hair as pay back but revenge is usually for something more significant....

Loki