260th-265th questions

Tym_Lady_of_Galifrey:

 here- well 'Lady Galifrey' was captured by the guards and I pushed some buttons and somehow I ended up in what appears to be a Throne Room and there's a blonde angry dude pounding on the door...Advice?

Loki:

By "blond dude" I assume you mean Thor. Dont worry about him he liekly wont hurt you unless you're actually a threat to the kingdom, which you're not. 

As for Lady Galifrey, just explain to the Allfather that you came here by accident and he will let you go and maybe even help you leave. 

firesword4:

*hidden* figuring out how to steal Clint's bow *unhidden* Kiki is my little sister.....
I actually didn't remember that that was also Loki's nickname....
But I swear, she's like EVIL

Loki:

Oh. 

*hidden

and about Clint's bow, that's nearly an impossible task. He never leaves his bow. He takes it everywhere. 

*unhidden

 zombie_unicorn_ninja:

Yeah, my life tends to be extremely weird..... Oh, look! It's Stark! I can throw fire at his face! SHOOT. He's got a fire extinguiser. Now Patchty wants to talk to me. This'll be fun.

Loki:

Worry not, Fury id not as intimidating as others make it seem. 

PinkPikachuXD:

*hidden* Lord Loki, um how do I put this? I got captured by S.H.I.E.L.D and they are most likely going to interrogate me and not give me any further contact with anyone, can someone from the army assist me? Apologies if I have cause anyone trouble. They have Cleo and her sister too. I know they won't give anything away. I'm located in cell 138, they have taken away my ability to turn invisible, Cleo is located in cell 23 and Amy in cell 907 ~Venus *unhidden*

Loki:

*hidden

I'm sure my army is already on their way. Good luck

*unhidden

Captain_Chaos:

too bad :P I can't stand spelling errors. You seriously should try french fries.

Loki:

Next time I go to Midgard I may consider trying it. 

~Loki