365th 375th

I fell in a portal that Cleo accidentally made, The rats are still coming and still taste good. So how are you and the cats? The servants in the palace are quite kind.

Piko_The_Leafeon

loki:

Were you able to get out of said portal?

The cats and I are doing well. THye're getting more mischievous every day.

Really I havent noticed the servants.

Loki your friend may have made Natasha to forget but let's say I'm more devilish than you think and retold her... And posts say I didn't go around to Clint and say you said that she was sexy and thatyou wanted to see him try. Also let's say I didn't bang them ask on the head with your scepter, managing to break it on clint's head, and giving Natasha a minor concussion...

smiley6284

Loki:

I hate you.

Add to that statement, if you could would you chain me up and beat me? Or would you murder me on the spot? Even if I'm in your army doesn't mean I can't have fun, does it?

smiley6284

Loki:

You're in my army yet you attempt to humiliate me and defy my direct orders!

I should kick you out of my army this instant! I shall decide what to do with you later for now try NOT to get on my nerves or i WILL murder you on the bloody spot!

(THor- yu got Loki angry... unwise move)

What do you mean by depend on the circumstances? hidden thanks for the heads up. unhidden Hey I was invite to a party in Pairs and I do not want to go alone do you want to go with me?

Marvel_army_girl

Loki:

i dont know depends on the circumstances!

I'd love to go with you but I CANT LEAVE THIS BLOODY PALACE. Sorry i yelled...bad mood right now.

ask THor he's single and can actually leave this place.

okay here is clints reply: YOU LITTLE *bleeeeeseeeep (he used a lot of swear words) he also said: 'what in the hell did you do! she doesn't remember that you like her!'

Tony gave me this to give to you...*hands you bottle of scotch

Bruce said: 'don't make me smash you again Loki! just give me your *bleep* blood!!!!!' then he kinda turned into the hulk.

more replies? tell Thor. I am not a freaking owl! okay jk give me your replies.

Tym_Lady_of_Galifrey

Loki:

Tell him I do what I want and I shant tell him what happened to Natasha. Just tell him that I have an army.

Tell Tony thanks for the scotch but ask him if its poisoned first. I dont trust him.

Tell the ugly green monster that ha'e more of a freak than I am and that his blood could be more useful for experiments than my blood. also tell him to calm the **** down and that he cant touch me. Also, tell him if he wants my blood so bad then come and get it yourself you mewling quim.

What would you do if ever Thor attempts to kill you?
What books are your favorites?
When and where did you first Sigyn?
Who would you choose, Banner or Stark?

Everyone thinks I'm insane because you are my idol but I am still in your army. :)

Oh, maybe I like you because of your mischief, intelligence and attractiveness. And, you are a bookworm like me too. Ehehehehe.

I hope you are fine.

P.S.

I'm not a fangirl, something higher than that. Fangirls like you because of your cover, not because of your content. I think it is okay to think of you as a book because you like them very much.

Princess_Of_Mischief

Loki:

I'd kill him first.

They're Asgardian you wouldn't have heard of them.

I first met Sigyn when I was 12 in the forest. Then I didn't see her for years and saw her again at age 17.

Is neither an acceptable answer? Stark us too arrogant and Banner wants to use me as a guinea pig.

Insanity comes with being in my army darling.

Yes! *fist pumps air* I GET TO JOIN. Oh and I watched tdw. I got a picture with you! Oh and you are so mine so don't think you can get away from a crazy fan girl. Oh um let's see here, do you agree with this statement?: you are an entity of sass, not just a sass master. (me and my buddy came up with that more of her but whatever)

smiley6284

Loki:

Ehehehehehe
I agree with it completely. being sassy is part of me

Um kinda cause your a whoobie. But also cause your HAWT. Like, HAWT HAWT. Hotter than all the other male superheroes. Except maybe Captain America, but just because he has that innocent look and is more of a super gymnast than super hero. But yeah, that's why I myself like you. Again, k cannot speak for anyone else in your army. Oh and I have a question: if you could would you want a sister? Like one that was (sorry) adopted with you? And if yes, do you think your childhood would be different? Also, do you celebrate Thanksgiving, or is that a strictly Midgardian tradition? Oh and I sent you more pie. Cause I made more. Its apple this time. Its a new recipe. Tell me if its good. :)

erinroseh123

Loki:

I'm flattered?

I honestly never thought about a sister before. I guess if she were a frost giant like me if have somebody to talk about it with who understands. I don't know if that would have changed anything though.

No we don't celebrate thanksgiving here its only Midgardian.

*eats pie.

This is good!

Of course you don't. >.< My mother is you and Thor's half-sister. ~Verity

_Captain_St1tch

Loki:

Oh... I've never met her before.... what's she like?

Lol loki that is harsh. Don't hate me. Anyways Natasha says that she knows your lying when you deny it because I did some hacking and proved it... And I was asking id you smelt like shampoo. Do you? Also I am everywhere and nowhere so good luck on destroying me. *taps back* hi. *leaves in poof of air* so. is Thor having a moment where he realizes that being the hero doesn't get him everything?, no offense actually yeah you should take offense... teehee I am outside your window holding your scepter and wearing your helmet:) *ships away knowing your about to rage and call me a mewling quim. Do you know what that even means? Do you know what mewling quim means' cause I do.

smiley6284

Loki:

I don't think I smell like shampoo....

And no he still thinks that he can get everything he wants.

Give me my helmet I need that! And were did you get the sceptre? It's wasn't even mine to begin with..

And of course I know what a mewling quim means you mewling quim!

-Loki