188th -193rd questions

Thor: Prissy sissy ..prissy sissy. nanana booboo you can't catch me! and hey who are you calling pathetic? yourself? 'Cuz I agree with you there. Loki: how did you grow up with such a prissy sissy?

~ Tym_Lady_of_Galifrey

Loki:

(Thor- I am done with you mortals you're all so rude! Did your parents not teach you manners?! I refuse to talk to you.)

Me. A prissy?  You just pissed of Thor and Loki. Watch your back mortal. 

Hahahahaha!!! I'm dying! Thor, I didn't put green dye in your shampoo! I can't stop laughing! Haha! 

Loki! That was hilarious! Hahaha! *hidden* Wait until he finds out that his precious poptarts are filled with TOOTHPASTE!!!!!! *unhidden* I didn't think Thor was that gullible! ~Whiskers

Hi Loki! It's me Cleo, just wanted to tell you that I bought some spell books, there quite interesting... ~Cleo

~ PinkPikachuXD

Loki:

(Thor- you too?! SHOW SOME RESPECT I AM A KING! )

*cough cough no you're not. Fa- Odin's king not you.

(Thor- I will be king soon! and I am not guilible!)

Soon is not now so stop pretending. 

(Thor- *Spits out poptarts in disgust and hs a mini-tantrum in the dining room)

Ah Lady Cloe, how is your magic coming along? It's perfectly fine that you bought magic spell books but it is important for you to have mentor for magic if you ever want to be very good at it. 

I started out teaching myslef magic but I was never great unitl I found a mentor to teach me. 

Hahahaha I'm glad you loved them! And I find it hilarious that Thor doesn't understand video games. I guess he's only good for smashing things! ANYway, I was wondering if you have had any love interests lately? *wink wink* hehehehe *hidden* when are you going to tell Thor about Jane? *unhidden*
Thor: hello! I just have one question for you: Are you and Lady Jane planning to have children? Oh & I also sent you some chocolate poptarts, just in case you need something... Comforting, in the near future. (Send)

~ erinroseh123

Loki:

(Thor- Why do all you mortals insult me!? I help protect your realm and this is how you repay me!? With insults!!!!)

Why is it that mortals are always intrested in my love life? 

*sigh

Normally I would lie and tell you that I hate eerybody but there is somebody...... dont ask who I wont say.

*Hidden

I was thinking maybe sometime this week when he;s not that angry at all of you for insulting him.... Any ideas of how to break the news to him? 

*unhidden

(Thor- maybe. I am planning ot wed her soon...dont tell her that though it a surprise! ANd why in Odin's beard would I need comforting?)

hidden I think I know how to get on shield good and get the blue hair man out of the picture and to get rid of the other. If I tell shield the blue hair man works for the other and is planning to take over the world. that should work. would it? what do you think? unhidden
Hey am back on asgain It is as beautiful as I remember. What is greatest place on asgain to go and rest in peace.

~ Marvel_army_girl

Loki:

*hidden

SHIELD isnt that guilible. They would want proof. 

*unhidden

Yes Asgard is beautiful. 

hidden Loki someone on asgain is in love with thor.

~ Marvel_army_girl

Loki:

*Hidden

And who might that be?

*uhidden

~Loki of Asgard