279th- 283rd questions

manateegrl:

I am so glad to her that the birth of havoc and Ebony's kittens went ok! And would you like me to send them blankets and toys? Do you think filming the movie will be fun?

Loki:

Yes please and I am not looking forward to filming a movie. It seems like a waste of my time. ANd I don't exaclty want to go to Midgard and be bombarded by fan girls. 

BreannaPierson:

king loki what is your favorite cake and what kind of books would you like from earth so i can send them to you on your birthday ? also i tottaly forgot to tell you that the snow leporeds i have been breeding where genetically engeneered with certain abilities that show up when they hit thier 1st birthday. the one i sent should manifest her abilities in 2 weeks and she will go through a hibernation period for a week while her abilities manifest . she will also be really moody the week before her hibernation . i figured this out with my first litter of leporeds , i had rescued the poor parents from a destroyed science lab both where near death and the female was already pregnant with the 1st litter . so you may want to keep a close eye on the kitten i also sent a jewl studded collar that will drain some if her power so she does not get consumed by it , the jewls in it drain and store the power letting it out slowly as she gets control over her new powers . it only works on her or other animals like her it will not work on humans, gods,or hybrids i tried using it on myself did not work.

Loki:

My favorite cake would be vanilla ice-cream cake and I dont care what book you get me aslong as its not about the sparkling vampires Thor has been reading about. 

So you're saying Eira has special powers?

 PinkPikachuXD:

Oh. My. God. This was just OMG amazing never stop this!!!! Also did it feel weird having boobs when you where a girl? And OMG THE KITTENS ARE HERE!!!!!! I sent you the medicine for the kittens! Also I'm so happy you and Thor don't hate each other anymore! Do you like owls? ~Cleo

Loki:

Umm... yes? 

And I'm glad Thor finally did somehting for me. That doesnt mean I like him. And yes, owls are cool. 

 Boo_bear24:

Hii lord Loki have you heard Katy Perry's new song? I like it a lot and I like kittens.

Loki

I know not who this mortal is and I dont usualy lisnten to Midgardian music. 

PinkPikachuXD :

Why is Odin so mean to you? I mean you got out of your cell and didn't do anything bad you helped your cat, shouldn't that be rewarded? I would hate to have a 'father' if that's even what he should be called, like that. ~Venus

Loki:

Odin hates me and he always will.  I learned to accept that at a young age. I only called him "Father" to see fi he could possibly grant me 5 seconds out of my cage to save my cat. 

He wouldnt reward me for that. If it were Thor, i'm sure there would be a ball going on in the palace for that but I'm just Loki. 

~Loki