118th-121st question

LiberDeSpes:

im bored. my name is Pandora Laufeydottir. I hate the name. oh well.

Have fun locked in a cell! See ya.

Pandora

Loki:

I think Pandora is a beautiful name young mort- Midgardian. And your surname isn't at all bad.

Amateurwriter:

hey loki do you know a guy by the name of sta--hfhdiuhiejiosjfijkl;;;;;;jklskjeiii;ojkljiojgiohjiotjkldj

Loki:

Pardon but who?
So you mean Stark? If yes I have met him. Not a very pleasant mortal.

PinkPicachuXD:

Lord Loki,
I pledge my loyalty blah blah blah, YAY NOW IM IN AN EVIL ARMY!!!! Anyways, how are you in that cell? I hear the army's breaking you out! Tell me if you need some help! Good luck!!!! ~Cleo

And

Lord Loki,
I'm invisible but I'm right outside of the cell, it was a bit hard to sneak past Thor and other peasants, I also had to knock out a few guards, is there way I can free you or should I wait here until others come? ~Venus

Loki:

Congratulations, I guess you'Re now in my army. But it's not evil.

I am doing fine. These questions are rather entertaining now.

(Thor- your army is breaking you out?! I thought you were finally cooperating brother! Father must be alerted of this!)

No! Umm.. What army I do not know of this army you speak of.

(Thor- stop with the lies brother.)

(Odin- my son I was beginning to believe you changed. I am disappointed. Measures are being taken to stop this foolishness. Your army of mortals you somehow brainwashed into following you shall not enter Asgard)

I did not brainwash anybody! these mortals choose to be loyal to me.

(Odin- looks like you have been planning this for months! I have discovered all the "hidden" messages. It looks like your army is talented. I shall recruit the best to guard your cell.)

(Thor- I believe the Enchantress and many other magical people shall be adequate to guard Loki, don't you think father?"

Don't you dare bring the Enchantress into this she is an enemy of Asgard and a for of mine she wouldn't listen to you.

(Thor- you forget she fancies me brother;)

......

(Thor and Odin out)

Did I not say to be careful what you say on this? You must hide things from Thor and Odin before you say something, you insolent mortal!

MESSAGE TO MY ARMY:

There is no need to come any more we no longer have the element of surprise and the palace is crawling with guards. You would be outnumbered five to one. We must come up with a new plan.

Lady Cleo, since you are fairly new to my army I will not hold this against you. Be careful next time...

-Loki