Motivational Quotes #2,001-2,050

Start from the beginning

Looking For Alaska by John Green

(2,013)The term "forgive and forget" doesn't make sense to me. Forgiving does allow us to stop dwelling on an issue, which isn't always healthy. But if we forget, we don't learn from our mistakes.

Abandon by Meg Cabot

(2,014)That's the thing about people who mean everything they say. They think everyone else does too.

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

(2,015)At any rate, that's happiness; to be dissolved into something completed and great.

My Antonia by Willa Cather

(2,016)"Dear God," she prayed, "let me be something of every minute of every hour of my life."

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

(2,017)AsEstha stirred the thick jam he thought two thoughts and the two thoughts he thought were these: a) Anything can happen to anyone. and b) It is best to be prepared.

The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy

(2,018)There's a sense in which we are all each other's consequences.

All The Little Live Things by Wallace Stegner

(2,019)Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.

The History of Love by Nicole Krauss

(2,020)The pieces I am, she gather them and gave them back to me in all the right order.

Beloved by Toni Morrison

(2,021)She was becoming herself and daily casting aside that fictitious self which we assume like a garment with which to appear before the world.

The Awakening by Kate Chopin

(2,022)We cross our bridges as we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and the presumption that once our eyes watered.

Rosencratz and Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard

(2,023)Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.

Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery

(2,024)I wondered if that was how forgiveness budded; not with the fanfare of epiphany, but with pain gathering its things, packing up, and slipping away unannounced in the middle of the night.

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

(2,025)Maybe the Internet raised us, or maybe people are jerks.

"A World Alone" by Lorde

(2,026)There's only one thing left here to say,

Love's never too late.

"Let Me Go" by Avril Lavigne

(2,027)Stop existing and start living.

"Heal the World" by Michael Jackson

(2,028)I live for the nights that I can't remember, with the people that I won't forget.

"Show Me A Good Time" by Drake

(2,029)Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.

"Over My Dead Body" by Drake

(2,030)When all is said and done, more is always said than done.

"Club Paradise" by Drake

(2,031)Mind in one place, heart in another.

"It's Good" by Lil Wayne

(2,032)The girl that I want to save is like a danger to my health. Try being with somebody that want to be somebody else.

"The Motion" by Drake

(2,033)The purpose of life is a life of purpose.

Robert Byrne

(2,034)Arguing with a fool proves there are two.

Doris M. Smith

(2,035)Family is like music:

Some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song.

Unknown

(2,036)Only an aunt can give hugs like a mother, keep secrets like a sister and share love like a friend.

Unknown

(2,037)The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.

John E. Southard

(2,038)Praise the bridge that carried you over.

George Colman

(2,039)The world's a rollercoaster and I'm not strapped in. Maybe I should hold with care, but my hands are busy in the air.

Brandon Boyd

(2,040)Someone will inevitably find something wrong in almost everything, so do what it is that you do best and remember to have enough tolerance for two.

Brandon Boyd

(2,041)Life can be like a rollercoaster...And just when you think you've had enough, and you're ready to get off the ride and take the calm, easy merry-go round...You change your mind, throw your hands in the air and ride the rollercoaster all over again. That's exhilaration...that's living a little bit on the edge...that's being alive.

Stacey Charter

(2,042)It's kind of like being on a rollercoaster. If you don't get on the ride, you won't experience the adventure.

Mariah Carey (Artist)

(2,043)Life's a rollercoaster—It has ups and downs. It's how you come back from the downs that matters.

Thiago Alves

(2,044)If you're not going after your dreams, you merely exist. Don't just exist. Be a part of life.

Uriah Hall

(2,045)Life makes no apologies as it changes without warning; embrace the rollercoaster ride and how alive it makes you feel.

Scottie Somers

(2,046)Sensible men show their sense by saying much in few words. Noble actions are the substance of life; good sayings its ornament and guide.

Charles Simmons

(2,047)One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others.

Lewis Carroll

(2,048)It's been a rollercoaster life but it hasn't been boring.

Cynthia Payne

(2,049)It is a risk to love. What if it doesn't work out? Ah, but what if it does.

Peter McWilliams

(2,050)We know that hockey is where we live, where we can best meet and overcome pain and wrong and death. Life is just a place where we spend time between games.

Fred Shero