Note

Thank you everybody for all the love and support. Your kind comments and your like make me so happy that I can't even put it into words.

You make me smile everytime somebody likes my story. I'm touched and honoured to be able to make you smile a little with my story.

With humble request I ask you to give the same amount of love to my other stories as well. I work really hard and the smallest amount of appreciation means the world to me.

Everything I write is to entertain you, to make you fall in love in reading and in return all I ask is likes. I'm here for you, at all times, open to any suggestion you've. I genuinely respect and love all my readers.

MY LITTLE WORLD

He looked at her the way she needed to be looked at

He looked at her the way she needed to be looked at. The whole world could crumble but he wouldn't blink. She felt the passion but could she let him in? Can she risk the one secret she is been protecting for so long?

STAY WITH ME ALWAYS

I'll never let anyone get close to me

I'll never let anyone get close to me. Ever again. I'm never letting anyone break me again."

That's what she promised herself but what happens when she meets somebody willing to break those walls and love her with all her flaws?