Chapter Eleven

Rishabh's pov

As I finished the work and now was sitting peacefully in my room my mind kept drifting to Radhika. I tried to let it go but couldn't. I let Radhika go alone because of two reasons I don't like parties since there are too many people, drinking, dancing and I genuinely had to work.

After sometime I checked the watch and it was almost midnight. I thought that I should check on Radhika as she was my responsibility and even though she's too stubborn and proud to ever ask for my help, I felt obligated. I knocked at her door but got no response which simply meant she wasn't back yet. I kept debating whether I should go down to check on her or not. I sighed and changed into a t-shirt and denim to head down and check on her. 

As I entered the venue I saw alot of people drinking and dancing like crazy and I gagged at the sight in front of me. Nevertheless I kept looking for Radhika until my eyes finally landed on her dancing with some strange dude. It made me feel a little weird watching her dance with someone else but I shook that feeling off. First I thought she might have known the guy and I shouldn't bother but the way he was feeling her up and the way she was protesting I was so sure they have never met before. 

I could see her protesting. It was evident. I didn't know what took over me but march to him and punched him hard. It was a stupid and impulsive thing to do. I held Radhika. She was so high, she couldn't even stand straight. She blinked her eyes and then smiled realising it was me. It felt nice.

"How much did you drink?" I asked and she giggled which really annoyed me. I didn't want to babysit her. It boiled my blood thinking what would have happened if I hadn't been here.

I decided to carry her to her room. I couldn't leave her alone and we're definitely not staying in this party. She protested and made puppy dog eyes because she wanted to stay and dance but I ignored all of it. This madness had to stop.

I gave her one last look which kind of shut her down.

After what felt like forever she finally gave in and passed out holding me closely.

I didn't know where to find her room key so instead of wasting time I took her to my room and placed her on my bed. It is convient to keep an eye on her if she's in my room. She curled into a ball as soon as I put her down.

I sat on the chair next to the bed and watched her carefully. This must be the first time I've clearly seen how beautiful she looks. Her eyes were closed but there was a faint smile on her face. She looked so much in peace that it made me envy how I'm not able to sleep like this. Her lips had the natural pink tint, they looked so kissable. I don't know why but I thought about how it would have been kissing her. It was a fairly strange feeling.

Unknowingly my lips moved upwards and a smile made it's way to my face. Just as I got up to call room service I heard her whisper something.

"Please, sorry, I'll do better" it was a whisper and there was a little frown on her face which made me frown me a little. I didn't know whether it was some nightmare or something that has happened but all I wanted to do in that very moment was remove that frown and make her go back to being peaceful. 

So I did something that surprised me to my very core. Something I never thought I would do. I never thought it would bother me so much but I just wanted to take away that frown. So I bend down and plant a soft kiss on her forehead. She seemed to relax in my touch as if it was some assurance to her insecurities. The frown was gone and she again had a small smile. I sat beside her. I was scared that if I left her alone, she might feel alone. I didn't want her to be alone.