Entry 54

I had to leave. I couldn't be here panicking. The metal mits were slowing freezing. I heard people from the outside of this room.

More people that could get hurt.

I broke through the metal mits and burst a hole through the wall with my magic. I need to leave.

Now.

I began to run, the swirling of the wind and snow surrounding me. I couldn't see and I could barely go against the wind. But I had to try.

"Elsa." Someone called, "You can't run from this!"

"Just take care of my sister." I said, not facing Hans.

"Your sister?" He asked. "She returned from the mountain weak and cold. She said you froze her heart. I tried to save her, but it was too late. Her skin was ice. Her hair turned white... Your sister is dead... because of you."

I collapsed to the ground, sobbing. The storm around me stopping. This couldn't be true. My cheerful sister isn't dead. She's can't be.

"No!" I cried out.

I heard a Hans behind me.

"Elsa? No!" Someone yelled.

I slowly looked behind me. "Anna!" I yelled, seeing a frozen statue of Anna behind me, her hand held out. Protecting me. "Oh, Anna... no... no, please no. Anna." I sobbed.

I noticed that strange man who was at my castle with Anna standing there, sad. I noticed Olaf, the snowman Anna and I built together, his head down. I cried harder, my arms around Anna.

"Anna?" The man said.

I looked up to see Anna thawing out back to normal.

"Oh, Elsa." Anna hugged me back.

"You sacrificed yourself for me?" I asked, wondering why since I've been a horrible sister.

"I love you." Anna stated.

"An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart." Olaf recited, looking at us.

"Love..." I said slowly, "will thaw... Love... Of course."

"Elsa?" Anna questioned.

"Love." I said hugging her. The snow and ice melted, bringing summer back. We were now on a boat floating in water.

"I knew you could do it." Anna smiled.

"Hands down, this is the best day of my life... and quite possibly the last." Olaf said as he began to melt. I could save him...

"Oh, Olaf. Hang on, little guy." I put him back together and made a small cloud snow above him.

"Hey, my own personal flurry." Olaf cheered.

I smiled at him.

"Hey, look at that smile," Anna nudged me.

I turned towards her, "Anna I am sorry for always shutting you out. When I- we- were younger, I struck you with my magic in the head. Mother and father... they told me to stay away and control my powers. I didn't want to hurt you."

"Oh Elsa, it's okay! I just wish you would have opened up. I would've understood." Anna wrapped her arms around me.

I hugged back.

"There's a favor I need to ask, though." Anna released me.

"What did you do this time?" I laughed.

"I may or may not have ruined Kristoff's sleigh. And I was wondering if you could help me." Anna said.

"Kristoff?" I questioned.

"Oh, the man over there. He helped me find you. He needs a sled because he cuts ice and delivers it for a living." Anna looked over and sighed dreamily.

Uh oh. Another crush. What about Hans...? Well she did punch him in the face when he found out she was alive and that he tried to kill me...

"Okay," I told her. "We can name him... the official Arendelle Ice Master and Deliverer." I laughed at how ridiculous the name sounds. Sure I made it up but it's the thought that counts.

"Perfect," Anna nudged me.

I thought about that word.

Perfect.

Nothing in my life has ever been perfect. The curse. My family. Everything. But do I really know the meaning of perfect? Who decides what's perfect? Maybe my life now is perfect.

"Perfect," I agreed.

- Elsa