Entry 45

I've been standing alone for one hour. Did Anna really leave me? I blankly said goodbye to the people who were talking to me.

"Elsa! I mean... Queen... Me again. May I present Prince Hans of the Southern Isles!" Anna went up to me with a man next to her. He had a ginger sort of hair and was dressed as a royal. Something about him put me off...

"Your Majesty," he smiled as he linked arms with Anna.

Oh no... Oh gosh no! Does she like-

"We would like...your blessing..." Anna giggled.

"of... our marriage!" They both laughed.

I was confused, "Marriage...?" Did I hear her right? They had to of just met!

"Yes!" Anna grinned.

I said, "I'm sorry, I'm confused."

"Well, we haven't worked out all the details ourselves..." Anna trailed off.

Hans cut in, "We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony."

I was trying to process what they were saying but I felt so lost.

"Of course we'll have soup, roast, and ice cream and then..." Anna looked at Hans, waiting for him to speak.

"Wait. Would we live here?" Hans asked.

"Here?" I asked back.

Here? Oh gosh! That would be awful. If he were to live here, then...

"Absolutely!" Anna shouted.

"Anna...!" She has no idea what she's saying!

"Oh, we can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us..." Anna grabbed Hans arms.

"What? No, no, no, no, no!"

"Of course we have the room. I don't know. Some of them must-" Anna started to say.

"Wait. Slow down. No one's brothers are staying here. No one is getting married." I say as calmly as I could.

"Wait, what?" Anna said, confused.

"May I talk to you, please. Alone." I want to tell her about my power. Why Hans can't live here. Why I have shut her out my whole life.

"No. Whatever you have to say, you... you can say to both of us." Anna said.

Something inside me snapped.

"Fine. You can't marry a man you just met." I said harshly.

"You Can if it's true love!" Anna looked desperate.

"Anna, what do you know about true love?" I scowled.

"More than you. All you know is how to shut people out." Anna glared.

I felt heartbroken. If she only knew I was protecting her. I was done. I didn't want the curse. I didn't want to be Queen. I didn't want to argue with Anna and have her hate me. Yet it all comes true.

"You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no. Now... excuse me." I pushed passed them.

Hans was behind me, "Your Majesty, if I may ease your-"

" No, you may not. And I-I think you should go. The party is over, close the gates." I just kept walking.

"Yes, Your Majesty." The guard said.

"What? Elsa, no. No, wait!" Anna grabbed me.

She took of my glove and I gasped. I needed to get out of her before I do something I regret!