Entry 43

It was time for the party. The man introduced me as Queen. I stood in front of the crowd of people. I heard someone running and saw an out of breath Anna. She stood a distance from me.

"Princess Anna of Arendelle!"

I looked at the man, moving Anna closer, only foot away from me. Anna looked unsure.

"Here? Are you sure? I do not think I'm suppose to...Okay."

Everyone went back to whatever they were doing. Anna stood awkwardly next to me. It has been a long time since I've seen Anna. She was wearing a green dress and her hair was braided up.

I felt bad for all those years I ignored Anna. I mean, she is my sister after all... I turned to her and said the only word I could manage to say to her.

"Hi."

Anna seemed shocked, "Hi me...? Oh! Um, hi."

I realized I haven't spoken to her since we were children. I need to make her feel loved. To feel welcomed to my life, "You look beautiful."

"You look beautifuller, I mean... Not fuller. You don't look fuller, but more beautiful."

I replied, "thank you."

"So," Anna breathed with relief. "This is what a party looks like," she looked at me and I smiled. "It's warmer than I thought!" She blurted.

I laughed. "And what's that amazing smell?" I sniffed the air and looked at Anna.

"Chocolate!" We both said, then laughed.

A short man with grey hair approached us. "Your Majesty, the Duke of Weaseltown- Weselton. The Duke of Weselton... Your Majesty, as your closest partner in trade, It seems only fitting that I offer you your first dance as Queen." He bowed to me. His hair peeled off and me and Anna stifled a laugh.

But... I can't dance! What if I panic and freeze! I calmly look at Anna and a plan forms.

"Thank you. Only I don't dance. But my sister does," I say slyly as Anna looks shocked.

"Lucky you..." The Duke says as he grabs her hand. I think of what would've happened if it were my hand he grabbed.

"Oh, I don't think...!" I hear Anna say as they walk away. She gives me a look and I laugh.

I can't believe on what I've been missing out my whole life. It's warm and nice. The people are all lovely. I feel... I feel like I belong.

For once I belong.

- Elsa