Entry 47

I began to walk on an icy mountain, traveling to the top where no one will go. I can finally be alone.

"The Snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen." I sang out as I walked. "A kingdom of isolation. And it looks like I'm the Queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried..."

I started to walk faster, "Don't let them in, Don't let them see, Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, Don't feel, Don't let them know. Well, Now they know."

I made some blue icy snow come out of the palm of my hand. "Let it go. Let it go. Can't hold it back anymore."

I let a small smile go on my face, "Let it go. Let it go. Turn away and Slam the door. I don't care what they're going to say. Let the storm rage on."

I took of my cape, "The cold never bothered me anyway."

I began to march up the mountain. "It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small." I looked back at the small castle.

"And the fears that once controlled me. Can't get to me at all.
It's time to see what I can do," I held out my hand an a snowy staircase began to form.

"To test the limits and Break through. No right, No wrong, No rules for me... I'm free!"

I ran up the staircase as it formed, changing it to smooth ice, "Let it go! Let it go! I am one with the wind and sky. Let it go! Let it go! You'll never see me cry. Here I Stand And... Here I'll stay. Let the storm rage on..."

I began making an icy floor. It started rising and turning into a wonderful icy castle. "My power flurries through the air into the ground. My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around. And one thought crystallizes like An icy blast... I'm never going back, The Past is in the Past!"

I took out my hairstyle to a normal braid and I ran my hands through my hair, "Let it go! Let it go! And I'll rise like the break of Dawn."

As I walked to the balcony, my dress changed into the light blue dress with a long cape dragging behind me. "Let it go! Let it go! That perfect girl is gone. Here I stand in the light of day. Let the storm rage on!"

I smiled, "The cold never bothered me anyway." And I closed the doors.

-Elsa