Derek Hale: The Rockstar

Also in Sterek Story/Preferences

Summary: Concert AU
Derek is the lead singer of a rock band. Stiles is a huge fan who faints at one of his concerts. Stiles is confused when he wakes up in Derek Hale's dressing room.

Italics = Stiles's thoughts

Stiles screamed happily. He was finally at one of Derek Hale's concerts. He absolutely adored Derek. He was the lead singer in the band.

"This is great!" Lydia screamed over the loud noise. She had went with him.

"I know," Stiles squealed.

They had been able to get  seats in the front which was great, but kind of loud. Stiles was starting to get a headache, and it was so hot. Plus, he was screaming which wasn't helping.

"Lydia," he got out before fainting.

--

Stiles groaned when he woke up. He glanced around, noticing he was in a room... A dressing room.

Stiles stood up, and looked at the door. Derek Hale was printed on it in sparkly letters. His eyes widened.

What am I doing here? Where's Lydia?

Stiles opened the door only to run into a hard chest. He looked up, gasping when he saw the one and only, Derek Hale.

"Oh my god!" Stiles squeaked. "I'm so sorry! U-uh, I woke up in your room and I--"

Derek interrupted him. "You fainted during the concert."

"I know that," Stiles said. "But why am I backstage?"

"I stopped the concert, and br--"

"You stopped the concert?" Stiles shrieked.

"Stiles, let me continue," Derek groaned.

How does Derek know my name?

"Okay," Stiles whispered. 

"I brought you to my dressing room, and continued the concert. It's already over. You've been asleep for an hour," Derek told him.

"Oh..." Stiles trailed off. "Where's Lydia?"

"The girl? She's with Erica," Derek said.

Erica was the guitar player, and Boyd was the drummer in the band. The two were a couple.

"May I see her?" Stiles asked.

"Of course. Follow me." Derek then began walking.

Stiles followed. "So, how do you know my name?"

"The girl-- Lydia told me," Derek explained.

"Makes sense," Stiles hummed. "Well, I'll get her and then we'll leave."

"Why would you leave?" Derek questioned.

"... Well, I just thought you would want us to leave," Stiles said.