Little Stiles Has A Crush

This is a kid!Sterek AU
Stiles is 6
Derek is 12
Laura babysits Stiles while his dad works

Derek was currently at baseball practice, he was the only sixth grader on the middle school baseball team, suggesting he was really good. He was also really popular, and everyone liked him. But he was super nice, and was kind to everyone. Baseball practice ended and he went to the locker room and took a shower, before putting on some jeans and a short sleeved shirt. He was twelve, but he was well built, clearly athletic. His sister, Laura, was picking him up because his mom was busy at work, and so was their dad.

Laura was driving her mustang, a smile on her face as she glanced into the backseat,"You ready to see Derek, Stiles?"

Stiles is six, almost seven. He's probably the happiest kid you have ever seen. He loved everyone. His own family and the Hale's. They were such a caring family, and treated him equally. Especially Derek.

Derek didn't ignore him like other people. He didn't have much friends at school. Just another guy his age named Scott. But he didn't care. He had Derek. He also had a crush on Derek. It was kind of obvious.

Everyone knew that stiles was head over heels with Derek. They found it cute. No one said anything bad about him being gay. Some people find out when they're young, and stiles definitely only liked guys.

Stiles nodded vigorously. "Yeah!" He chirped, bouncing in his seat.

Derek was happy to see Stiles. He loved it when his sister Laura babysat him, because the kid was so cute. He was the sweetest little thing, and he was so tiny. He had watched Stiles grow up since he was a baby, since Stiles's mom, Claudia, and his own mom, Talia, we're best friends.

The Stilinski's  and Hale's got along perfectly, and they even knew the Hale's were werewolves. But, they kept from stiles for now because he was so young.

Derek was waiting on the bleachers with his friends, and a girl who had watched practice, Braeden, was one of them.

Braeden and Derek were talking with each other, smiling, and laughing,"So, there's this guy a I like, and I'm not sure how to tell him." She said.

"Yeah? Just tell him, or try talking with him," Derek said.

Stiles saw Derek and the girl walking towards the door. He rolled down the window.

"Well, I think he likes me." She said.

"Who is it?"

"Derek!" Stiles called, sticking his head out the window, interrupting their conversation.

"Y-" Braeden was cut off by Stiles.

Derek chuckled softly,"I'll see you later, bye," he smiled Braeden and they hugged, before Derek got in the front seat,"Hey stiles, what's up?"

Stiles glared at the girl when Derek's hugged her. He glanced at Derek when he sat in the passenger seat.

"Hey, Derek!" He squealed.

Braeden rose her eyebrows when she saw stiles glare at her.

"How was your day at school?" Derek asked, smiling while he buckled up, and looked back at stiles.

Laura began driving them to the hale house.

Stiles perked up, remembering school. "Scott gave me half of his donut!" He told Derek. But then he frowned.

"That's cool," Derek smiled and then saw Stiles's expression,"What's wrong?" He asked, looking back at stiles.

"This guy at my school called me annoying," Stiles pouted, slouching in his seat.