See You Again

"I'm moving," Stiles's boyfriend, Derek Hale, told him.

"W-what," Stiles stuttered.

"I'm sorry, Stiles. My parents confirmed it yesterday. We're leaving tomorrow," Derek sighed.

"W-why didn't you tell me," Stiles complained.

"They just confirmed it yesterday. I didn't want to tell you unless I knew for sure."

"Are we breaking up?" Stiles asked.

"We're 15, and we're moving to the other side of the country. I'm sorry, Stiles," Derek apologized.

"I guess it's best," Stiles closed his eyes, trying desperately not to cry.

"We still have a whole day to spend with each other," Derek said.

"Then let's have the time of our lives," Stiles nodded.

That night, both Stiles and Derek lost their virginity to each other, sharing 'I love yous' here and there. They most definitely had the time of their lives. And would never forget that day.

***

"Have you seen the new guy?" Lydia, one of Stiles's best friends, asked.

Stiles shook his head. "No, what's his name?"

Lydia shrugged, "I don't know. He's pretty hot, though, but I got Jackson. You can have him."

"Ha ha. Very funny," Stiles rolled his eyes. He hadn't been in a relationship since Derek left, and that was 3 years ago since they were both 18 at the moment.

Lydia sighed, "I don't know who this Derek guy is, but maybe you should move on."

"I-I don't know. Can we not talk about it?"

"Of course, Stiles. I'm sorry," Lydia smiled sweetly, now feeling guilty. She knew how it felt to be heartbroken. It happened many times to her.

"It's okay, Lydia," he chuckled, gently bumping his shoulder into hers as they walked to their first class. "I could never stay mad at you."

They walked inside the classroom; their first class being English. Stiles sat next to Scott while Lydia sat next to him.

You see, Scott and Stiles were always best friends, and just happened to be seated next to each other. Lydia, Stiles, and Scott became friends just this year because of the seating chart. They got to know Lydia, the popular girl.

Just then, a, must I say, really hot guy walked inside the stuffy room. He had jet black hair, and green eyes. Stiles thought the eyes looked familiar, but couldn't place where he had seen them before.

Yeah, the guy was hot, but Stiles turned back around to face the teacher. "You can sit in the front over here," The teacher said. Stiles was in the back, and out of view. The teacher didn't have the guy introduce himself, but Stiles didn't mind.

Stiles saw the guy at lunch. He wasn't surprised to see him with the jocks. Typical. Stiles also had another class with him. This time the teacher did make him introduce himself.

"Tell everyone your name, son," The dandy, math teacher said.

"Derek Hale," the guy said.

Stiles stopped breathing. He knew it was his ex. The guy he still loved. That's how he knew the eyes. They belonged to Derek Hale, his first love. His first kiss. His first time. Stiles quickly turned around, so Derek didn't notice him.

The teacher smiled, and looked at the chart in his hand. "I'll put you next to Stiles," he said, pointing at Stiles.

Oh, lord. Stiles didn't turn around to look at Derek. He was pretty sure Derek knew that Stiles was his ex. I mean, what other Stiles's are there? Plus, he looked exactly the same, unlike Derek who changed A LOT. He didn't look one bit like his old self.

Derek slowly sat down next to him. After about half an hour of awkward silence, Derek spoke up.

"We need to talk, Stiles," he said.

"About what?" Stiles questioned, pretending not to know what Derek was talking about.

"About us. I miss you," Derek sighed.

Stiles looked over at him, and smiled slightly. "I miss you, too."

"Do you think we could try this again?" Derek asked.

"Yeah," he nodded, a huge grin on his face.

Epilogue

"Derek!" Stiles shouted.

Stiles and Derek were at the park. The one they used to go to years ago. They were finally together again.

It's only been a couple of months, but so much has changed. Prom and graduation had already happened, and soon, graduation was coming up.

Derek slowed down. They were playing tag, and Derek was to fast.

"Finally," Stiles huffed, out of breath.

Derek smiled brightly, his eyes sparkling. "I love you," he blurted out.

"Yeah, yeah," Stiles said, lacking air. "...I love you, too."