Drugged

This was requested by @StudentNurse69 for my other book, Sterek Story/Preferences, and I decided to post it on here as well. If you haven't checked out Sterek Story/Preferences, please do!

Stiles was currently outside with the nurse beside him as he talked about rollercoasters. You see, he had just gotten his wisdom teeth out and was drugged up.

"They go around in circles, and everyone's like woooo. And some people throw up; it's funny," Stiles giggled.

Derek parked the car in front of the two, and got out. He was here to pick Stiles up.

Stiles stared at Derek. "Wow..." He whispered. "Who are you?"

Derek rolled his eyes, hiding his smile. How drugged up was Stiles? "... Derek. Come on, we're going home."

By now, the nurse had left so they were alone. Completely alone.

Stiles ignored Derek. "Are those space pants because that ass is out of this world?" he said.

Derek couldn't help but roll his eyes again. He did, however, smile fondly. Stiles was such a dork. He gently grabbed Stiles's hand, helping him into the car. He then got in as well, driving off.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Stiles grinned.

"Yes," Derek joked.

Stiles gasped, "I'm so sorry!"

"For?" Derek questioned.

"... I don't know," Stiles shrugged. "Are you from Tennessee because you're the only ten I see."

"Stiles, you are ridiculous," Derek said.

Stiles just laughed. "Who are you?" Stiles asked again.

"Your boyfriend," Derek said.

"What? No way!" Stiles shouted.

"Yes way," Derek smirked.

"Nuh uh!" Stiles dramatically shook his eyes.

"Yes, Stiles."

"No way!" Stiles repeated. "I have a really sexy boyfriend! Woohoo!"

Derek chuckled. And he has a really adorable boyfriend...