You use my money to buy condoms?

Depuis le début

It had taken me a month to convince my mother to allow me to move to New York city and attend the W.M College of Economics. Being a 18 year old I found it comfortable to live all by myself but my mother insisted on my staying with uncle and aunt. Maybe she knew I was lazy to do my work in life.

Yeah, my mother knew that.

"Fine, mom. But I have to leave tomorrow itself, Iaa am already a month late and college has already started. I would live with uncle and aunt for a week and if I find myself wanting to move to an apartment, I will." I said with a strong confident smile.

My mother sighed. She was definitely not happy with the fact that I was moving to New York. I was her only daughter. I was lucky enough that my brother lived with her. If he did not live with her she .would never let me go.

"Okay fine. But you promise to call me everyday and come back home for all the holidays?" She asked.

"Yes Mom. How would I spend vacations without your tasty food and this devil?" That was true. My mother made the tastiest food in the world.

"Hey, just because I do not show does not mean I am not hurt." He said showing fake tears. All the people in my house are drama queens. Well, my brother is the biggest one.

"Oh please, you and emotions. Its like Cinderella having a good step mother." I laughed at my own joke. I can't believe that I was so lame in life. One of the few reasons why I don't have many friends.

"Kiddo if you continue these type of jokes then I am not sure if you will be able to make many friends." He laughed loud and so did my mom. She said something like crazy kids and went to her room. This was my sweet little family and I was so proud of it.

I really need to start packing because there was only one day and so much to pack. There was a part of me that was extremely happy and a part not
that was tearing my heart as I had to leave my mother and brother.

"Veronica, Dylan is here." I heard my mother scream from downstairs.

"Oh fuck, he is going to kill me." I literally was about to die. Please God save me.

For all those who are thinking something else, Dylan is not some serial killer or rapist or anything else.

He is my best friend. He went to Las Vegas a week before for vacations. Apparently I have not told him I was leaving because I knew he would leave his trip and come to meet me.

"You son of a bitch. Why didn't you tell me that you are leaving today?" He yelled barging into my room.

"Hello to you too Dylan." I smiled sarcastically.

I knew he was very angry because he came marching into my room and slammed the door shut. He is a total chill person until you get on his bad side and right now, I am on the bad side. I should definitely be worried.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked completely ignoring my polite hello to him. Why would he be polite to you Veronica? You're leaving the town without informing him.

"I knew you would come running from your trip and I did not want to do that. You deserved a break after Melissa and I wanted to give you one." I told him and I could see his anger subside.

Melissa was his ex girlfriend who broke his heart. He had cried hours for her and it broke my heart to see him like that. Honestly, he was a playboy and I was shocked when he told me that he was serious for Melissa. When he cried I knew his feelings were genuine. I hadn't seen him cry for anybody like that.