Fifteen

L U K E

I've been in Australia for four months now. Jake likes it here.

I came back to the house I used to live in with Mel.

I changed almost everything so I wouldn't feel all depressed in this home.

I made sure that the backyard was fixed so Jake could play back there.

Jai is moving back to Aussie as well in two months. Beau is staying in America for another year.

Melanie has tried to text and call me many times but I just don't answer her.

It has been hard but it's best for the both of us.

I just have to get over her and forget whatever I felt for her. I need to focus on Jake.

Jake is my responsibility now and I can't slack on that. I need to provide him with the best so his future is better than mine.

--------

Five years later.

Luke got married with Haile. Haile found Luke at his worst and tried helping him. Luke found a better job that didn't involve being at the job all day. Now he buys homes and remodels them and sells them for top dollar. It was hard for him to get used to living with Haile but eventually he doesn't mind it. He has fallen in love with her but not the way he was with Melanie. He will always have a place in his heart for her.

Jake
He goes to school now and made friends. He's really happy living with Luke and Haile. Luke has been taking good care of him. He likes exploiting nature with his dad and playing basketball. He was in a soccer team but decided basketball was the game for him.

Jai
He moved back to Australia months after Luke. He currently is dating one of Melanie's old friends. He has tried everything possible for Luke to forget about her. He became a tattoo artist. Been running his own business for two and a half years now.

Melanie
She divorced Johnny because she found out that he was cheating on her with a good friend of hers. She had been searching for Luke but she eventually gave up and thought it was for the best. She didn't want to go to her old habits. She's just focusing on her career. Her father died last year and that was the worst year for her. She couldn't do anything right. Her mom moved in with her because both of them were not stable to be alone. Melanie has been traveling the world with her friends. She met new people. Others left her life but that's how life works. She's glad her life turned around. She's happy with the decision she made, even if it was leaving Luke behind.

They're not planning on seeing each other ever again because it'll bring memories. And they don't want that.

The end bitches!

(I know it's shitty but I've barely had time for myself. Also I moved and no wifi for a while. Also, I suck at endings..... :/ have a nice day and love ya!)