Six

I was all ready just waiting for the limo to get here.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I say.

James walks in.

"Just letting you know that your parents are here"

"I don't want them to see me right now. I don't want to cry so please send them to the church" I say.

"Alright." He closes the door. "Melanie?"

"Yeah?"

"You know I love you and I want the best for you. So I want to let you know that everything is going to be okay and I'm not gunna let anything ruin your day"

"Thanks James" I smile at him.

"Alright. Now let me go send them to the church. If you need anything let me know."

"Alright thanks."

"Keep that dress white please" he says warning me cause I already had managed to get a stain on it but the crew fixed it.

He walks out. I get up from the bed. And begin walking back and forth.

There was a tap on the window.

I walk to it. 

I open the curtains.

I was shocked.

I open the window.

He walks in.

"Couldn't you walk through the door like any other person?" I asked.

"Melanie, you're making a big mistake. Johnny isn't who you think he is. He's not with you because he loves you. He's with you because of the money. Call off the wedding"

"First of all you can't come into my house saying things to me without any proof. Second don't fucking tell me what to do. I'm a grown person and I can do what I feel like doing."

"Melanie listen to me. We both know Luke's alive. And we both know that he wants the best for you. And we both know that he warned you about Johnny. Now listen to me. Luke's a bit confused. He hasn't had contact with any of us. He still loves you and you will love him. So call of this damn wedding now" Jai says angrily.

"I'm not going to call it off. This is what I've been waiting for and nobody is going to change my mind. I already got this whole thing planned out. And you and nobody is will fucking change my mind so get out of my room and think about what you just don't cause you don't go into people's house and tell them to do shit when they already have things planned out. I'm not gunna leave him hanging cause that's bad reputation for both of us not just him. Not just me. Both and our family. Maybe you should've done that a while ago but not today."

Jai shakes his head.

"I warned you. And nobody will come to rescue you"

"I don't need any rescuing. I've done everything on my own. I don't need anyone to help me"

-

After Jai left my room James walks in telling me it was time.

As I walk down stairs I see nobody as I told James earlier. I wasn't really in the mood to see anyone so I made my manager to get me a limo just for me.

I'd be riding solo on this one. Maybe I'll think about this through on the ride to the church.

Was I making the right decision?

I didn't want paparazzi to see me and sell the photos before I did it so I made sure that there was a pathway that was covered and nobody could see from the outside. The only one there was James and the photographers I had for the wedding.