Thirteen

I was woken up by a door being kicked.

I quickly look at the door.

"What the fuck is this?" Johnny puts his phone up to my face "Who is this?" The lights was too bright to even see the picture.

"What are you talking about?" I grab his phone.

"Why are you at the park with that guy we saw a few days ago?" He asks.

Shit! Paparazzi had found me.

"I went to the park and he took his son to the park?"

"Is this why you've been acting weird?"

"No!" I laugh.

"I don't find anything funny about this" Johnny says.

"Well I don't understand why you're so worked up about this" I honestly say.

"Because that's your fucking ex boyfriend" he yells. "That's why I'm all worked up!"

"What?!"

"Isn't it?" He asks.

"No"

"That's Luke Brooks!"

"No"

"I'm not fucking dumb Melanie" he says.

"This is the guy you cried so many nights for." He says "don't you remember I was there for those nights?"

"I honestly don't know what's going on"

NOW TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE DOING WITH HIM?!"

"I told you." I say calmly. "I went to the park. And a few hours later he came to the park too. He sat next to me to talk about his son. And his life"

"Look at this" he shows me another picture. "You followed him!"

Why the fuck did I do that?!

I had no answer.

"You fucking followed him to his house" he laughs.

"I wanted to see where he lived because he had said something about barely affording his apartment"

"No"

"No?"

"If I see you one more time with this fucking no one I swear I'll kill someone"

"You can't tell me what to do"

"I can! I'm your husband. And you do what I tell you to do" he says.

"That's not how this works"

"It will from now on." He says.

"No it won't"

"Watch me" he says angrily and walks out.

He'll get over it.

I should've thought about this before.

I stayed at home for the rest of the day.

For the next week I worked from home. I didn't feel like going out. Johnny really was angry at me and hasn't spoken to me ever since that fight.

I feel bad because he knew Luke was my ex boyfriend.

I of course told him the whole story about Luke and I and how thins ended. Just never told him about recently. Or the wedding.

-

A month has passed and Johnny and I aren't the same. I'm not sure what I feel for him.

We've been distant from each other.

I had been texting Luke. How did I get his number you ask. He somehow got my number and by some how Jai did some research for him. James ended up giving my number to Jai and Jai have it to Luke. And that's how he got it.

I don't have his name as Luke. It's a girls name. I don't want things to get worse with Johnny.

He invites me for a coffee but I always decline his offer. He doesn't stop trying.

He usually sends me a good morning text and a goodnight text. Sometimes we text like normal friends do, but we all know it's something else.

He sends me lyrics of songs.

Or pictures of quotes.

All that relate to both of us.

James told me to follow my heart by my heart doesn't tell me anything.

I love Johnny. I don't know what I feel for Luke.

Maybe I just miss him.

I love Johnny.

I love Johnny
Melanie loves Johnny.

---------

Vote please