-Part Eighteen-

Sebastian Michaelis

We went straight back to his place after our ordeal and Ciel scolded me for leaving too many hickeys.

"These will be so hard to cover up!"

"Is there anything I could do to make it up to you?"

"Deep throat me."

"I love you but there isn't much for me to deep throat." He gasped and hit my arm.

"Now you sexually and verbally assaulted me." He said and when I looked over I noticed him smiling, he couldn't help it.

"When we get to your place I will distract your aunts and uncles while you steal your mothers foundation."

"Fine. They'll want to talk to you anyway. They all know I've come out so if they ask if your my boyfriend there is no need to hide it. Introduce yourself as my boyfriend as well. I-I mean I-if you want to."

"I'd be an honour." We pulled up to the manor and I got out opening the door for Ciel.

"Thanks Sebastian." I kissed him softly at my car and we walked to the door hand-in-hand.

I opened the door for him and he walked in smiling at his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and parents. He slipped out after everyone started focusing on me.

"Who are you?"

"What a strapping young man!"

"Whats your name?" I interrupted to introduce myself.

"Hello I am Sebastian Michaelis, Ciels boyfriend."

"Oh really?"

"How did he pull in you?"

"Would you all leave him be he's only one man!" I looked at the person who spoke, Alois. "Where's Ciel?"

"He's um freshening up."

"Oh ok. Well family let's go to the dinner table, mother has put out food." They all followed Alois to the dining table. I stayed there and saw Ciel go to the front of the stairs. He looked, incredible. He wore a white v-neck with chains and black skinny jeans. I was wearing something also semi-formal. I didn't look as amazing as Ciel. Just a black button up with the sleeves rolled up to my elbow and black skinny jeans.

"God you look amazing." I said as he jumped the last five steps into my arms. He kissed me and I put him down following behind him to the dining room. We stood at the opposite end of the head.

"Hello, this is my boyfriend Sebastian."

"This isn't AA dear no need to speak so formal." A women with bright red hair, wearing all red said smiling.

"Sebastian this is the Madame Red I've spoke so much about."

"Is it now? Hello I'm Sebastian very Nice to meet you." I walked beside her and shook her hand. What I wasn't expecting was for her to grab my ass.

"What a nice fine man!" She shouted.

"Madame Red!" She let go and I carefully walked over to Ciel careful not to offend her.

"Well let's eat." Ciel said sitting down at the opposite head from his father. I sat down on the right side of him beside Alois. After hours of laughing and eating with Ciels family they all left. We went to his room and he closed the door smiling.

"Did they like me?" I asked hesitantly sitting on his bed.

"They love you." He ran up happily and jumped onto my lap. I admire him so much, he's so beautiful.

"But I'm disgusting."

"No you're not."

"Repulsive."

"Absolutely not."

"A slut in and out."

"But that all changed when you met me. I know you don't love yourself as much as I love you, but you should. You're amazing."

"I know you were a prude virgin when I saw you but that all changed when you met me."

"I can't deny that." He laughed and kissed me softly.

-----Three Years Later-----

I ran inside the house from work looking for my love.

"Ciel?!" I shouted. My father may have left but he left me his company. We have never communicated but I get memos from other workers if I'm been promoted or in trouble. Last year he retired leaving his son in charge. "Ciel!"

"I'm in our room!" We live in our own house now, after Ciel got out of high school we bought a house in London. Not too big not too small. It was perfect.

I ran upstairs and opened the bedroom door. My fiancé was half naked and smiling.

"Hey sexy."

"Hey." A black corset with pink lace and black panties. I've never loved someone more then Ciel.

"Before we start this I have to tell you something."

"Wait this isn't break up sex right? Because if it is just know that I love you so mu-"

"No it's not break up sex. It's celebratory I guess. Your mom called."

"What?" It's been Four Years since she's called or talked to me.

"Yeah. After trying to get ahold of her for a long time I did it. She wants to meet you." I couldn't have been happier. Ciel must've saw me smiling.

"So; let's celebrate."

"Gladly." I said throwing myself into my fiancé.

-----The End

I'm making a sequel yay!

It's going to feature Sebastian's life story a little deeper, along with Ciels. And Sebastian's father. The mystery of how Sebastian's mother knew about Ciels kidnapping. It's gonna have them as parents. Also for all you pervs some smut.

So I really hope you read it, it's called 'We're Toxic'

Thank you!

~Sammi