-Part Ten-

Alois Phantomhive

He dumped me, five days before prom. Just like that, it's over. Meanwhile I can hear my brother about to get laid in the room next to my own. This is so unfair, I should've done what Ciel did, make him wait until prom. But No. I just had to hook up with him in my closet, I don't think I've ever despised Ciel more. A couple muffled words from the next room, Ciel screaming to Sebastian.

"See you tomorrow sexy!" Then an argument and Ciel is in his room.

I should tell him now.

I got up out of bed and went to Ciels door. I knocked lightly and heard a muffled answer. I went in anyway but the second the door was open it smelt like sex in his room. You know, sweat, shame. Knowing my brother almost got laid today did it for me. I burst into tears and broke down on the floor.

"Alois!"

"He d-dumped m-e." I said through heavy sobs.

"Alois!" My father shouted jumping up the stairs. He was behind me, rubbing my back asking Ciel what happened.

"What's the commotion about?!" My mother said running out of her room then down the hall.

"Claude dumped him." Ciel said as I gripped onto my fathers shirt.

"Ciel, I don't want you seeing Sebastian anymore." Our father stated running his hand threw my hair.

"What! No! Sebastian and Claude are different people!"

"Ciel, do I make myself clear?"

"Honey he's right." She said to my father. "Leave him be sugar."

"If Sebastian does this to you, I'll kill him."

"Ok fine. Now for fuck sake mom can you make Alois mint tea, dad grab him a pillow and poppy he's going to sleep in my room tonight."

"Language." Mother said with her hand on her hip.

"Mom. Please."

"Yes." She went down to the kitchen while my father was in my room. After doing everything Ciel asked of them I was comfortable.

"Thank you Ciel."

"It's no problem. I'm sorry. But Alois, did you um have sex with him?"

"Yeah."

"I'm so sorry, one day he'll be begging on his knees for you. Trust me."

"Ok."

-----Ciel Phantomhive/Prom-----

Yes finally it was prom, I couldn't be more excited. Sebastian was picking me up and I was anticipating flowers like usual. Finally after what felt like years of waiting we will get to sleep together. I was waiting at the top of the stairs so when Sebastian did come I could do my  dramatic walk down the stairs. As the door bell rang I got excited when my father answered and Sebastian stood there, he looked fantastic. He looked like a butler. I walked down the stairs and Sebastian smiled brightly at me. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs he observed me.

"What are you doing?"

"Capturing the beauty, you look incredible."

"So do you, you seriously look fantastic." He handed me white tulips and I smiled down at them. "Thank you so much." I passed them to my father.

"Dad can you put that in water and put them in my room?"

"Sure. Have fun boys." We walked out to his car. When my dad closed the door we kissed outside the passenger door.