-Part Nine-

Ciel Phantomhive

Believe it or not, Sebastian has made a prince of himself. I really really like him.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Alois shouted excitingly.

"Let's not, I don't mean to be rude just you two are brothers and I wouldn't want Ciel kissing his brother or Claude, nor would I want to for that matter." Sebastian said.

"I guess I didn't think it through. Truth or dare?" Sebastian and I still sat on the couch and Alois and Claude say on the one across from it. With a glass and wooden table in between the two couches.

"Sure." I shrugged looking at Sebastian for confirmation that he also wanted to play. He nodded and grabbed my hand.

"I'll go first!" Alois said and then pointed at me. "Ciel, truth or dare?"

"Truth I guess."

"When was your first kiss?" Of course he embarrasses me in front of our boyfriends.

"Alois." I whined.

"You picked truth."

"Yesterday." Sebastian smiled at me, not in a rude way, he seemed glad.

"I stole your first kiss." He said happily kissing my cheek lightly making me blush madly.

"Ok fine, Alois, truth or dare?"

"Dare." He said cockily.

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Claude."

"You're on Phantomhive."

"Scurry off now." Claude looked very pleased with himself. Alois stood and so did Claude, they walked to Alois's room and we followed. They walked into the closet and shut the door. Sebastian and I were slowly backing away to the door.

"Now go!" I shouted and Sebastian lifted me up bridal style. He ran down the stairs and put me down at the front door. We slid on our shoes and I grabbed my phone texting my mother that we were leaving. We ran out of the estate and down the path until we hit the road. He put his arm around my shoulder and I couldn't help but smile.

"Well, where do you wanna go?" He asked me smiling.

"There's a park a little further down the street, wanna go there?"

"Yeah, sounds nice." We were just joking around the way there and when we got there Sebastian looked very content.

"It's adorable. Like you."

"You're not."

"What?" He asked smiling.

"You're not adorable, you're sexy."

"I could say the same for you." He leaned down and brushed a line on my jaw stopping at my chin and holding it. "But you're also more then that, you're also very beautiful." He kissed me softly and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He stood up and lifted me off the ground.

"You're so fucking beautiful Ciel." I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him again.

"You're so fucking sexy Michaelis."

"Don't do that." He said smiling.

"Do what?"

"Turn me on in public."

"Someone's forward." He grabbed my stud between his teeth and bit hard. I leaned my head back and moaned but it was muffled by Sebastian's hand placed over my mouth.

"Don't do that." I said repeating Sebastian's words from earlier.

"Do what?"

"Make me want to sleep with you before prom."

"Oh I was under the impression you might want to."

"Shut up. I don't want to sleep with you."

-----One Week Later-----

It's been quite a challenge. Not having sex every time a little kiss was placed below the face or a hand below the waist. We were about to break that rule it seemed. He walked me home from school and as he kissed me goodbye, it got heated. Soon we were laying in my bed with Sebastian hovering over me placing wet kisses on my bare chest. I gripped the sheets and let a moan escape when he started sucking on my collarbone. Fuck No. If my parents hear that we're screwed. Sebastian looked up at me then we both scurried off  to grab our clothing.

"Make it look natural at least." He kissed me softly. God he's smart. My father swung open the door and we pulled apart.

"Why so out of breath boys?"

"Well."

"Just kissing doesn't make you that out of breath, related Ciel where's your eyepatch?" I reached up to my uncovered eye and smiled at him.

"I thought I would let my eye breathe."

"I'm sure. I think that's enough air."

"Nah, but I do think it's time for you To go back to mom."

"Fine. Take care of my son." He pointed at Sebastian and then walked out.

"Sebastian, I don't know if I'll be able to wait, I'm a virgin but I want you so bad."

"Ciel if you really don't want to, we don't have to."

"You're like my cigarettes, so addictive, but so toxic." I kissed a small line up his neck to his lips. He kissed me lightly then cupped my face.

"On prom night I don't want you to regret losing your v-card before then. I should get going otherwise that just might happen." He kissed me again and I walked him down to the door. On the porch I kissed him goodbye and he walked to his car.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby!" He shouted at his car.

"See you tomorrow sexy!" He got in his car laughing and smiling. I shut my door and turned around to my fathers deathly stare.

"Sexy?"

"I'm seventeen!"

"You're sixteen and by the way things are going with that Sebastian, you won't be pure by marriage!"

"What if I marry Sebastian?"

"You're not going to be marrying Sebastian."

"Why? You and mom were sixteen when you started dating!"

"Yes and now you, a sixteen year old is dating an eighteen year old!"

"His birthday isn't until August."

"Ciel please just make the right decisions. I like Sebastian, but if after prom he breaks up with you, I might just have to kill him."

"Sounds fair. Now I'm going to go to my room." I went upstairs and slammed my door. Why does he care so much anyway? It's not his virginity.