-Part Eleven-

Ciel Phantomhive

I woke up in Sebastian's bed and immediately panicked.

"S-Sebastian?" He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning baby." Then his eyes shot open. "Oh shit!"

"You were amazing last night and it was the best night of my life but can you bring me home?" He got out of bed and he was only in boxers which was the best thing to ever wake up to.

"Yeah yeah. Here wear this." He threw an oversized t-shirt and sweats at me.

"Sweetie these will be way to big."

"It's the only thing I got baby." He picked up my suit pieces and my boots.

"Dear god I hope my parents sleep in." I was about to throw off my blanket when I realized I wasn't wearing boxers. Sebastian laughed and threw a pair at me.

"I have a question."

"Yes?"

"Do you remember what I said to you last night?"

"That you love me?"

"Yeah. Do you actually love me too?"

"Yeah, I do. Do you?"

"Yes, yes I love you." He kissed me lightly and I got out of bed getting dressed in the clothes he gave me. I tied the sweatpants as tight as I could then we ran out to the car. I jumped into the passenger seat and Sebastian jumped I got he drivers.

"You look really cute in my clothes."

"You always look really cute." I said admiring his face, I love his cheek bones.

"You should keep those. I love seeing you in them. Makes me feel like you're mine."

"I am, and I do regret letting you give me thousands of love bites last night. It looks like I got beat up."

"But now everyone knows you're mine."

"And now my parents know I lost my virginity. Although I love what I have given you." We pulled up to the estate and I invited Sebastian in so when we came in and shut the door we were both surprised by my parents waiting there.

"Hello Prince Charming!" My father said.

"Holy shit." They scared me.

"So where were you last night, and Sebastian don't answer the question." My mother said standing beside my father.

"I-I someone spiked the punch and so Sebastian brought me back to his place but he slept on the couch."

"Oh really so who gave you those three visible hickeys?" Mother said.

"I guess I got punched in the neck."

"Oh really? Shirt off." My dad said pointing at my shirt.

"No."

"Yes or I'm bringing out your brother who knows everything." I slowly unbuttoned Sebastian's white button up. Revealing hickey after hickey. I took it off and whispered very quietly to Sebastian.

"Get out of here while you still can."

"Wow rough stuff Ciel. Looks like Sebastian got in the fight too. Sebastian would you please leave."

"Sir I don't mean to question you but can you promise me Ciel will be able to see me again?"

"I don't make promises I can't keep, get out of my house."

"What?" He said angrily.

"Dad!" I shouted.

"Ciel, you will not see this man! He just wants to use you for sex!"

"No he doesn't! He loves me!"

"Ciel! Go to your room and for the last time get out of my house!"

"Gladly!" I shouted grabbing Sebastian's shirt off the floor and walking out grabbing Sebastian hand and running out to his car with him following behind. I didn't want to cry, I really didn't but I did. When I got in the passenger seat and Sebastian started driving away. I was sobbing heavily and Sebastian obviously didn't ask if I'm okay because it's clear I'm not so he did what any good boyfriend should. Rub my arms and back to try and make me feel better.

"I love you Ciel."

"C-can I stay at your p-place for a cou-couple d-days?" I said threw sobs.

"Of course, I would be honoured. Ciel, please just know that if you ever need somewhere to stay I'm a phone call a away. I'm there for you babe."

"Thank y-you." The car pulled to a halt and we both got out, Sebastian circled around the car to me. He lifted me up in a huge hug making me instantly feel better.

"I love you."

"I love you t-too." He placed a soft kiss on my cheek and gave one last re-assuring squeeze before putting me down and throwing his arm around my shoulder keeping me close.

-----

"Sebastian?" I said Breaking from his kiss.

"Yes?"

"I've been here for two days and my parents haven't even called. Do you think they even want me back home?"

"Yes who wouldn't want you, you're absolutely amazing, just give them some time to cool do-" The doorbell interrupted us and he stood up off the couch to get it, taking his hand away from my shoulder. I waited on the couch cuddled into one of his dark blue sweaters and his sweatpants.

"Where is he?" I heard from the front door.

"Uhhhhh. He's not here."

"Sebastian, you can still see Ciel we just want him home." When I heard this I jumped up and walked to the door.

"Mum, Dad."

"Come home, please." My mother said.

"Can I still see Sebastian?"

"Yes, yes, yes. Obviously if he was willing to take you in then he probably loves you."

"Then yeah I'll come home. Sebastian will drop me off tonight."

"Ok. We love you sweetie and we missed you. We would've come sooner but we thought you needed time to cool down." My mother said pulling me into a hug and kissing my head.

"I'll see you tonight." My father said and they began walking away. I shut the door and threw myself at Sebastian giving him the best hug I could manage.

"I'm gonna miss you around here." He said lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him.

"I'm gonna miss staying here too. I love spending my days with you."

"I love having someone in the apartment. You're welcome here anytime."

"Thank you." I started creating another hickey where there wasn't one already and he smiled, dropping me on the couch and hovering above me kissing my neck.

"Sebastian." I breathed heavily. He but my neck at this and looked up grinning evilly.

"You know just how to get me going." He unzipped his sweater and took it off my body.

"Please take it off." I begged Sebastian.

"Take what off?"

"Everything."