-Part Fifteen-

Sebastian Michaelis

I dropped the roses at the sight of Ciel falling on his knees.

"Ciel!" I ran over to him and lifted up his face. He's passed out. I bent him over the toilet and shoved my fingers down his throat.

"Alois!" In a spilt second he was in the room walking over to us angrily.

"What are you doing to my brother?" He threw up about five pills. He definitely took more then five.

"He swallowed a lot of pills call nine-nine-nine!"

"Oh my god!" He grabbed his phone and dialled it. Ciel threw up about fourteen pills within a few times vomiting. Vincent and Rachael came in. Vincent ran over and Ciel was dry heaving. He threw them all up. I removed him from his bent over position and stared at his small form. Skinny. Drained. Tired. I did that to him. Rachael was crying while holding Alois. The medical professionals came in with a stretcher and we all followed them out. We all jumped into the ambulance.

"Get out." Ciels father growled at me.

"I'm not leaving."

"Isn't that his husband?" A nurse asked.

"Yes I am."

"Yeah he can stay." The nurse stared at his family un-impressed then looked back down at her paperwork. I watched at Ciels eyes open slightly as the ambulance pulled to a halt, and he looked at me.

"Deja Vu isn't it baby?" He had taken off his oxygen mask.

"Yeah, I love you Ciel."

"I love you Sebastian." He snapped the mask back on his mouth and the doctors took out the stretcher. I obviously followed until we all were sent into the hallway to wait.

~

You got me hooked up on the feeling

"Would you Live for me?"

~

After hours of waiting I finally was allowed to see him. Lucky for me, Ciels family wasn't allowed in the hallway outside the room because they weren't his apparent husband. They were in the waiting room when I went in to see him. He was awake and sitting up talking to the nurse. Once he stopped talking she left, then he saw me.

"Michaelis."

"Ciel I'm sorry." I ran over to the side of his bed and got on my knees. "I was drugged up and missed you. I promise you while that skank was doing that I was thinking about you."

"I know that Sebastian. I heard you moaning my name."

"I'm so sorry I love you, Ciel I love you. I will do anything to have you back. Anything."

"If I ever catch you doing that again I'm letting my dad do whatever he wants. Also I want sweets." He gave me a small smile and I kissed his cheek lightly.

"Question. Would you die for me?"

"Yes." He said staring into my eyes. He knew what I was doing and tried to keep a straight face.

"No, that's to easy. Would you, would you live for me?"

"Yes."

"Careful, do not say this oath thoughtlessly." He started laughing and I just smiled. I fucked up really bad, I don't deserve Ciel and I never will, my pathetic excuses didn't work but for some reason he loves me.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep. You've probably been here for a while so you should go home too." He said smiling brightly at me.

"I'll be back in a few hours, with sweets and flowers."