-Part Twelve-

Sebastian Michaelis

I pulled up to Ciels mansion and he kissed my cheek.

"Do you wanna come inside?"

"Maybe you should spend some time with your family. I'll gladly walk you to the door."

"Probably the best idea." I got out of the car and opened Ciels door.

"Can you keep those clothes?" I said gesturing to my baggy clothes on his small frame.

"I would love to." We walked up to the door and I leaned down to kiss him. He reached his arms around my neck and I slid my arms down his waist to his butt. Of course, his father opened the door at this moment so I let go.

"I love you and I'll see you soon." I kissed his cheek and went back to my car. I got in and watched Ciel walk into his house. I backed up away from his house and drove to my place. I hate living alone. That's one of the reasons I brought so many people home. Now I just want to bring Ciel home. I love Ciel, I really do. I think this is the first time I've ever felt bad for sleeping around. Believe me I love sex. But I could never imagine it with the same person every time,  except for Ciel, I would gladly hear Ciel scream my name everyday for the rest of my life. The others usually got boring, their face got boring, the sex got boring, their eyes, everything about the person just bore me after a while. So, the second I got bored I broke up with them. Ciel isn't someone I could ever get bored of. I've never seen someone and loved their eyes, or smile. I've never kissed someone and felt electricity. I've never had to wait over two weeks go sleep with someone and not minded because they were worth it. Until I started dating Ciel. Ciel is making me experience something new, and I love it. Oh and I've never left more then one hickey on anyone's body, other then Ciels. He's just so perfect. Every time I look at him I fall in love. He's a beautiful person. Inside and out. I'm so lucky to be able to date him. Most people think that I think everyone I sleep with is lower then me, that I think they aren't good enough for me. But Ciel is better then me in every way. Ciel is absolutely perfect, I'm not good enough for him.

As I pondered these thoughts my phone rang.

'Ciel <3'

I reached for it and pressed the green answer button looking away from the road for two seconds. That's when everything went black.