Fluffy gloves

-----

"We should start doing patrols you know? I-I mean we could get to know each other a little bit better, if you like," Chat exclaimed.

"I don't think so chaton. The weather is getting colder. Fun fact though, my hands get cold easily," she smiled.

One of her smiles would set his whole world on fire. No one ever made his heart beat rapidly than she did. They might be soul mat-- wait. Clear that. They ARE soul mates. He can daydream all day about her and her sensitive hands is not helping the situation with his daydreaming. GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF AGRESTE!!

"Maybe when the weather get warmer, we can patrol. But no promise alright?"

There goes his chances at . . . wait. LIGHT BULB.

"Don't worry love bug. I'll change your mind fast, so we don't have to wait till Spring," he winked. "I'm afraid I have to leave you alone on a cold, starry night. Good night," and before she knew, he was already gone with a grin on his face.

"Stupid cat. I'm trying to accept your affection, but you leave me alone," Marinette sighed. "I guess this is what karma feels like."

-----

"PLAGG I GOT A NEEDLE STUCK IN MY FINGER! HELP!!" he screamed.

"You stupid kid," said Plagg, while pulling out the needle from the poor love struck boy's finger, but continued on with his sentence. "You should be more careful while making those stupid gloves. Why don't you pay someone else to make this dumb present?"

"I don't want anyone to make it besides me. Not even my father. This gift has to be . . . special. Like h-her," he blushed.

It took him no time to put on his most determined face to finished the task ahead of him.

"Sigh. Fine. Kill yourself with a small needle for all I care. Wake me up when you actually have something more important to do, like giving me cheese," Plagg yawned.

"Goodnight," said Adrien.

"Night."

-----

"Yo. Man. You look dead. Did you even sleep at all last night?" Said Nino with a concerned look on his face.

Adrien was wearing a black hoodie with his fathers designer signature on the back, while he had black circles under his eyes. His hair was no better. His hair was even messier than Chat Noir's hair, if it was even possible. But it was all worth it he thought.

He was able to finish the gloves last night. It took him four all nighters to complete them, due to his busy schedule. Thankfully, he haven't seen his father all week, so he won't have to complain to Adrien about his model appearance. But on the other hand, it was difficult hiding his face in front of Natalie, but he was able to put makeup on to hide the disaster. I guess years worth of waiting in a chair for hours for people to pamper him with concealer or what not.

"I pulled another all nighter . . . again. No big deal though. So don't worry about it Nino,"

"Dude. Do you expect me to obey you when you look like a zombie on a Halloween night? I'm seriously starting to be concern about your schedule that your father set for you. I don't care if he kicks me o--"

"He didn't do anything to my regular schedule. This was my choice,"

"So what were you doing that was keeping you up for the past couple of nights?"

"I-i was making something f-for a very close friend of mine," he blushed nervously.

"Sureeee. And who is this 'friend' exactly?"

"Ummmm . . . somebody who I knew for a while. We should go to class since I don't wanna miss anything,"

Before Nino can respond, Adrien raced to the classroom before the conversation can continued further.

When he ran into the classroom, he saw people eating fresh looking croissants. He finally notice that he haven't ate for the past two days when he heard his stomach rumbling.

"Oh. Hello Adrien," said the charming girl in the class. She had the biggest smile that you can never get tired of, and dark blue pingtails that should her innocence.

"My father baked some treats this morning for the class, but judging by your appearance, you must be hungry. You can have my croissant since I already ate one before school this morning," she smiled.

Of course, part of her still liked the Adrien Agreste that everyone knew, but lately, she started noticing a strange, pun-loving cat, who can do nothing but make bad puns all day.

"I shouldn't," he politely smiled. If she didn't take away the tray from him, he's going to eat the whole tray.

"I insist. You look like you haven't ate, and breakfast is the most important meal of the day,"

Adrien sighed in defeat, "Alright. Thank you Marinette," She smiled and walked away trying to give people who walked through the door a croissant.

------

"Pound it!"

"Good job kitty. Oh lo--"

"I have something to show you," he said nervously. He pictured this scene of him proclaiming his love for the girl dressed in a ladybug spandex, while holding red roses. Not him getting all nervous. He even rehearsed the lines over and over again like the dork he is. This is his first time giving a girl he likes a gift he made.

"I-i m-made something f-for you. If that's alright," he wanted to slap himself so hard in the face right now.

"Oh. Okay. I wanna see it," Marinette loved receiving presents from the people she cares about. But in her mind, she's screaming about a guy she liked, was going to give her a present this very moment. But she had to stay calm, or else she's going to have a mental breakdown later on how she messed up in some way.

"Close your eyes. Don't peak," he said calmly. She did what she was told and was soon told to open her eyes minutes later.

A small red box was wrapped in a black ribbon.

Before she could open the tiny box, a familiar unwanted beep was heard.

"I'm so sorry Chat . . . but I have to go before my miraculous runs out. I'll make up for it, I promise.

"It's okay . . take the box. I want you to purrfectly know I'm alright. Promise you'll open the box when you de-transform,"

"Promise."

-----

She softly placed the box on top of the table. She sat down eagerly to open the present. She slowly lifted up the lid to reveal a black pair of mittens. It looked like he tried to make the yarn into gloves, but failed to do so. She giggled at his dorkiness, which made her care for him even more.

"Silly cat."

-----

HELLO FRIENDS!! IM NOT DEAD! School has been catching up to me. I'm actually kinds excited to be back into the word of writing. I wasn't able to write since my old phone went psychopathic on me. I got a new phone yesterday and its bae. I JEND EMDMENSNDK WKDND WHO WATCHED THE FLASH S3??!?!

Omg I'm in love with black butler. I finished the anime but it reading the manga.

I love you all... I'm not dead

I'm not gonna even edit this chapter