Walk In

Summery - Marinette walks in on Adrien and Chloe. She sees Chloe on top of her boyfriend Adrien/Chat Noir. What will Marinette do?

Marinette's POV

"YOU FUCKING CHEATER. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, BUT I WAS CLEARLY WRONG." I holded back the tears while running away.

5 hours earlier.

A:Good afternoon M'Lady😘
M:Good afternoon my kitty🐱

Sigh, "I wonder if he wants to hang out later."
M:Let's hangout l8ter
A:Desperate for me bugaboo?
I rolled my eyes, but I grew to love that nickname because it was mine.
M:Your house?
A:Can't. Dad is having a huge dinner with political figures. I prefer your house.
M:Okay
"Marinette Alya is here." I placed my phone on my table, and walked downstairs to see Alya with a nervous face.
"Hey Al--" I was cut off of her screaming.
"WHERES ADRIEN?" I was slightly confused of why Alya needed to speak to Adrien.
"Why do you need to talk to him."
She said nothing for a minute or two before she finally spoke up.
"Chloe is going over to his house in a couple of hours."
I suddenly understood what Alya meant. I wasn't worried, because Adrien would never cheat on me.
"It's okay Alya. Adrien wouldn't do anything. If Chloe threw her self at him, he would push her off."
I trusted Chat from the bottom of my heart. I trust him with my life on daily bases.
"Are you okay with this?"
"Yea. He told me about it earlier. Besides, he's coming over later."
I was a little worried, but I pushed it off as being over protective.
"I guess you're right." Alya glanced down her phone. "OH MY GOSH. THE LADYBLOG GOT ONE MILLION VIEWS. I HAVE TO GO MARINETTE." I smiled for my best friends blog success.
I heard a text. I looked over to my phone, and saw Adrien's message.
A: I can't make it. They harassed me with another photoshoot.
I sigh.
M: Its alright. I'll see you at patrol tonight.
"Great. Now what am I supposed to do." I saw Tikki flew over me.
"It's alright Marinette. You got me." Said Tikki.
She was small and innocent.

I looked over the clock to see it was 8:00.
"SPOTS ON."
I jumped out of my window, and ran from building to building. I saw Adrien's mansion.
"Where was that cat?" I glanced over to Adrien's house to see Chloe being escorted by Adrien himself.
I felt my blood boiled. I swung my yoyo to Adrien's roof. They had a skylight in the middle of the dining room. I peeked  over to see Chloe sitting next to Adrien.
"Why is he still here when he should be patrolling?" I knew I should jump to any conclusions. I saw Adrien excused himself from dinner.
I felt relief.
I jumped onto Adrien's balcony.
"That darn cat better not make me wait long."
I stared into the sky. It was a beautiful night for patrolling. I smiled at the thought of only Chat and me.
I was distracted by the stars until I heard a unwanted voice.
I made sure I wasn't seen by no one. I turned around to see Chloe laying on top of Adrien on his bed.
I felt angry rush through my veins; along with sadness.
"So Alya was right." I whispered.
I saw Chloe leaning in. I couldn't handle this no more.
I swung my yoyo to the Eiffle Tower.
"It's alright Marinette. Don't cry over a dumb boy. He doesn't deserve you." I heard Tikki trying to talk to me.
"Chloe is pretty, and rich. While I'm nothing."
The tears wouldn't stop.
I heard familiar footsteps coming behind me. I don't want to face him. But I have too.
I saw his concerned face for me, "What happened?". He tried to pull me in for a hug, but I pushed him away. I wanted to let it all out.
I SAW WHAT YOU DID. YOU FUCKING CHEATER. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, BUT I WAS CLEARLY WRONG." I holded back the tears while running away. I saw him trying to catch up to me, but my feelings were in control.
He finally caught up to me. I felt his hands on mine.
"What are you talking about." He said in his softest voice.
"Don't act like you don't know. We are o-ove---." Tears came clashing down my face. He stood there shocked.
I used this chance as a getaway escape.
I heard Chat scream in my name.
I was going to break.
I landed on my balcony. I detransformed. Tikki rubbed my back while I bawled out my eyes.
I heard a knock on my door. He was here. I ignored his knocks.
The noise suddenly stops.
Some part of me wanted him to keep knocking. But the other part of me wanted him to stop.
I heard Chat turn on his cataclysm. That stupid cat.
The door knob fell apart. I was staring into his electric green eyes. I felt his presence. The atmosphere was tense.
"L-leave me alone." I whimpered.
"No. It's not what you think. I would never cheat you with a bitch."
I turned away. I want to believe him with my heart, but my brain is telling me no.
"How c-could I even trust you if I saw you with my own eyes!"
I whimpered. I guess I really loved him.
I felt his grip tightens. "Marinette......... did you know I'm head over heals for you? I love you with all my heart. I think about you every second. I would rather die than not see you smile."
I felt his hands pulling me closer to him. The hug was warm and gentle.
I felt him tear up.
"I-I don't want to loose you. I didn't do anything wrong, and my heart only belongs to you. I will follow you no matter what. I would gladly fall in love with you over and over again. I want a future with us together. I want to grow old together. I want all my nine lives to be with you. I will gladly jump and take the bullet. I will do everything in my power to protect you. I don't want that to be ruined by a misunderstanding. You have every right to be mad. I would be mad if I saw a guy besides me, on top of you. S----"
I hugged back. I don't want to hear his rant anymore. I just wanted his warmth. "I-is it r-really a misunderstanding?"
I saw him nod his head.
That was all it took for me to kiss him. I love him. He was my knight and shining armor.
"I believe you." His eyes lit up. They were shiny from the tears that was shredded.
He leaned to kiss me. He cupped my face and face closer until I could feel his breath. I wanted this moment more than anything. No one else can make me feel this way. He meant everything to me, and I would wanna trade him for the world.
I felt his warm presence upon my lips.

"I'm only yours princess.
I love you."

"I love you too my silly kitty."

A/N
THANK YOU FOR A 1K READS. IM FREAKING OUT IRL. I BEEN TELLING MY FRIENDS ALL DAY(I'm such a dork.)
THANK YOU THANK YOU. It light up my day when someone says something nice or like my stories. Thank you all for reading my stories.
Also check out my other miraculous ladybug book,"Crash"
GOOD BYE