Misunderstandings Happens

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!!! THE MATTER SHOUKD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

"I'm going to head out for groceries. Okay?" Said Marinette. She grabbed her keys.
"It's not like you will come back with groceries." Mumbled Adrien. Marinette turned around with a furious face. She had great hearing, because of Ladybug's powers.
"What's your problem? You've been acting like a total snob towards me."
"You really wanna know my problem? I know that you been talking to Nathaniel more lately. Do you think you can keep this from me." Said Adrien, furiously.
"He's nothing more than a friend. I wasn't even trying to hide it from you. It's makes me mad that you can't even trust your own girlfriend."
He quickly grabbed my wrist, while squeezing it, "I WOULD'NT FEEL THIS WAY IF YOU WOULDN'T STOP WHORING AROUND! HOW CAN I EVEN TRUST YOU ANYMORE?!" He screamed.
"Nathaniel was only hel---"
"FOR ALL I KNOW, YOU COULD BE FUCKING ANOTHER GUY BEHIND MY BACK! IM STARTING TO REGRET OF WHAT I EVER SAW IN YOU! YOU'RE JUST LIKE CHLOE, A SLUT! IM EVEN STARTING TO THINK THAT YOU ARE LIKE LILA, A LIAR!" Marinette's world started crushing down.
Tears streamed down Marinette's face, "Is that how you really feel....WHY WOULD YOU THINK I WOULD DO THAT. I HAVE TO DEAL WITH GIRLS  CONSTANTLY TRYING TO GET IN YOUR PANTS BUT I SAY NOTHING. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD THINK THAT ABOUT ME. YOU DONT EVEN TRUST ME NO MORE! I THOUGHT THIS RELATIONSHIP WAS ABOUT TRUST! BUT CLEARLY ITS NOT! I SHOULDN'T HAVE GOT INVOLVED WITH YOU...fuck you, you asshole.
"You already did."
"Go to hell."
"I SHOULDVE BEEN WITH CHLOE! SHE WOULDVE TREATED ME A LOT BETTER THAN YOU."
"Fine...I'm not stopping you. If you never loved me, then why should we keep going?"
Marinette couldn't have believe his words. How could she've been so blind?  He clearly didn't care about her anymore.
"Goodbye Adrien. You don't have to deal with a "slut" and a "liar" anymore."
Adrien tightened his grip.
"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF ME!" Screamed Marinette.
Once Adrien released her wrist, she ran towards her room, stuffing some clothes into a suitcase, ignoring the bruises on her wrist. Adrien stood there for a couple of minutes before realizing of what he said. He rushed out the door, only to see a car speeding away, while the love of his life driving away. He tried running, but it was too late...he lost her.

     He ran his ringers through his hair. He kept a replaying he scene in his mind over and over again. How could he had been so stupid. He lost the love of his life because of his stupid mouth. He didn't even stopped screaming when he saw tears running down her cheek. He even said he prefer Chloe over her. He slid down the door, with his back feeling the coldness from the wood. He never meant any of the words he said.

     The apartment was only filled with silence and regret. He buried his heads in his knees. He slowly pulled out a small box from his pocket. He was going to give it to her this Saturday, for their weekly date. Plagg stood in the shadows, while watching his master bawl. Tikki left with Marinette, so she can comfort her. Plagg slowly made his way to Adrien.

     "....its not too late to apologize." Said Plagg. Adrien rose up his head. Plagg floated there. "It really isn't too late to apologize...you can be a pain in the ass, a douchbag, a jerk, als--I should stop. Marinette still loves you, even if you're a asshole. If you let her go now, then you never actually loved her, if you let her go. Now go get your princess, you idiot." Adrien processed every word Plagg said. Plagg was right for once. He had to make it up with her, and next time, he's not gonna let her go.
(For once, Plagg is useful)

     "T-tikki. He. doesn't l-love me." Marinette cried. Tikki was the only reason Marinette didn't get hurt. She could've died on the road without Tikki. Marinette wasn't suicidal, and she'll never be. Tikki began patting her hair. Marinette was no longer that cheerful girl, but broken. Her eyes was red and swollen from crying, her hair was no longer in her pig tails, but loose and messy. Her cheeks was covered with tear stains. She poured out her heart in every single tear.
"Marinette...you should talk with Adrien. He doesn't mean any of the words he sa--" Tikki was cut off from Marinette's phone. The caller ID showed Adrien's picture.
"Marinette...you have to face him sooner or later. Maybe he wants to talk?" Tikki said, even questioning her own words.
"B-b-but a-all..the h-hori--" Marinette tears hadn't stop, nor it will for a long time.

A few hours later, there was a few soft knocks. Marinette had cried herself to sleep, while Tikki was resting on her head.

"M-Marinette?" Stuttered Adrien. He didn't even know what he was gonna say, but he knew what he was going to do.
"M-Marinette..I'm so sorry." The tears escaped his eyes. Marinette's droopy eyes began to open. She was awoken by the sound of his voice.
"I was a total douch, asshole, and I don't deserve you. But I need you. I never meant the things I said. I was just frustrated of seeing you and another being all friendly. I was jealous. I-i even accused you of cheating, a-and being a liar. I accused you of so many things, that I didn't let you explain yourself. Instead of talking to you, I acted like a five year old. I-i l-love you..p-please don't leave me." He cried out. He admitted every mistake if that argument.
Marinette's tears began to roll down. She heard every word loud and clear. She looked to see Adrien on his knees and his head down. It was dark. But she didn't need to see, in order to hear his apology.
"Yea..you're right. You are a asshole." Marinette tools a few more deep breaths.
"You are a asshole who stole my heart. I hate you because of that, but I love you anyways. I hate that you were right in some ways that I was hiding something. I hate how you're the father of my baby, but I love knowing that I'm carrying your child..I hate these hormones." Adrien eyes lit up when Marinette mentioned ,"father" and, "baby in the same sentence.
"I fucking hate how I forgive you." She said with tears threatening to escape her eyes.
"I was only asking Nathaniel for help or advice on the baby, since he is already a father of two children." Said Marinette, while her hand softy touched the boy's cheek.

Soon Marinette was pulled into a embrace. "I want to be the father of our child more than anything." He whispered. Marinette giggled,
"Okay, than you will."