Chapter 11 - I Love Bae

^^^Luke everybody, as Arrow^^^
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"So...Now that I think about it, where am I," I asked Archer.

"You're at my place," he answered as we descended the stairs going to the kitchen, which his friends filled.

"Ooo, look at the lovely couple," Griffin said, flirtatious as he bit into a piece of pancake.

"I can't believe this," I said shocked with disbelief and disgust slathered across my face. "How could you guys?"

Archer came face to face with me.

"What's wrong," he questioned, worry written all over his face.

I looked up into his forest like eyes as my lip trembled.

"Hey, I'm sorry Fable. I didn't mean to offend you in any-" Griffin was cut off when a growl erupted out of Archer's chest. He kept quiet after that.

"They're eating pancakes," I whispered to Archer. "Without bacon," I said, devastated.

"Oh, come here baby," Archer cooed, which I couldn't resist so I entered his arms, wrapping my own around his waist, laying my head against his chest. "How about this? I'll cook you some bacon."

I nodded enthusiastically. "I love bae."

"Wh-what," Archer looked down searching my face as a pink tint arose on his cheeks and the tips of his ears.

"Bae means bacon and eggs." Silence. "Right?"

The boys behind Archer were laughing their butts off as Archer slowly dropped his arms from around me, leaving me exposed to the cool air, as he walked away, towards the fridge.

"I don't understand," I tilted my head a bit to the side, my face scrunching up in confusion.

"She's adorable," one of the guys said.

"Grrr," a growl erupted and all heads turned to Archer.

He looked shocked at his own actions. He shot me a shy grin, running one of his hands through his dark brown hair before turning back towards the fridge in search of bacon and eggs.

I went to take a seat at the kitchen nook, watching Archer cook as I waited.

"Hi, I'm Arrow." One of Archer's friends came up to me, taking the empty seat by my right, with an outstretched hand.

I shook his hand in greeting, "Fable."

"Nice to meet you Fable," he gave me a kind smile which made the ring on his lip show even more.

He had nice blonde, with a mix of brown, hair. He had blue eyes and I bet he was way taller than I was.

"And I'm Bow. Nice to finally meet you Fable," the other guy took the seat to my left. He had brown wavy hair with greenish blue eyes. Possibly the same height as Arrow too.

"Bow? Arrow? And Archer? That's so weird."

"Tell that to our parents," Bow said with a grimace as he walked back to his seat at the table where Griffin still sat, happily eating his pancakes, slathered with strawberry jam.

"Our parents are really close. They don't usually agree with everything they come up with, except, as you could see, this time they did. Archer is the leader of our group. Then comes me, Arrow. And finally, Bow," Arrow explained.

"What about Griffin? How does he fit into all this," I asked, thoroughly confused.

"That dude," he pointed at Griffin who was oblivious of us talking about him as he read the newspaper. "I have no idea who the heck he is."

"Hey, I heard that buttface," Griffin spoke out, defending himself as he turned the page of his newspaper. "Just because I'm not looking your way doesn't mean I'm not listening."

"Yeah, that's Griffin for you. We actually never met the guy's family since he's so old. He got too lazy to travel with his family. Even though that was years ago. Well, that's what I heard," Bow said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Hey! I'm not that old," Griffin looked offended as he crossed his arms over his chest to make his point that he was angry at Arrow.

"Dude, I'm just explaining to her the truth."

"Yeah, like how you don't even know me?"

"I was joking. You know I was messing around with you. You get too worked up over little things. Take some lessons from Bow. He'll give some humor to your soul."

Bow was too entertained with his Gameboy Advance that he didn't deny or agree with Arrow.

"Eat up Kitten. We have a lot of talking to go through with today," Archer said as he slid a plate of pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

He took occupation over the seat that Bow once sat on earlier, with his own plate of pancakes and bae.

"You love bae too!?" I looked over at him with excitement.

"Yes," he chuckled, patting my head. "I love bae too."

____________

Sorry for the late update my peeps. :(

Had a rough month and other things on my mind.

I'll try to update on time this week. Just coop with me here.

I know this chapter is way shorter than the rest but it's something at least, right? :/

Comment/ Vote/ Hope for brighter days

-blue842

:P         O_o

P. S.

Sometimes things are way too good to be true.

I should have seen it coming.

Sept. 5, 2016