Chapter 3 - The Wolf And The Forest

Derek drove up to a small one-story house that had a huge forest surrounding the backside.

The house wasn't very big since it was only Derek and I that would be living in it, but it was still a cute little house.

"So what do you think," Derek asked me as we climbed out of the car.

"It's cute," I answered as I inspected the outside of the house.

"Cute? No, that won't work. I might as well return it and buy myself a macho house," Derek joked.

"Haha, very funny. Though I doubt they will let you return a house." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What is a macho house."

"A manly house. Since you said it was a cute house, no guy would be dead caught in one. I might as well be dead now." He grabbed a couple of our bags in the trunk and headed inside. I shook my head at Derek as I laughed.

I also picked up a couple of bags from the back, though since they were a bit heavy, I struggled to pull them out.

"Oh man," I grunted to myself as I felt sweat run down my face and my neck. "I need to work out."

Before I went at it again, a huge wolf with black fur and white paws, came up to me. While, he somewhat hid himself behind the side of the car, trying to peer his head around.

When I looked up at him, he flinched but in no seconds he came back forward and rested his massive head against the car's back, looking straight at me.

"Hey," I said to him, nervously as I backed away slowly.

In response, he whimpered, taking his head off the car and looking down in sadness. Then, he looked up at me giving me the puppy dog face. Unbelievable, right?

"Oh, no no. Don't look at me like that. No one pulls the sad puppy dog eyes but me." I knelt in front of him since he dropped down to lay down on his stomach. Slowly, I moved my hands towards his face, caressing it.

The wolf tilted his head against the palm of my hand, looking at me with huge, round, forest green eyes, they had me mesmerized.

"Your eyes are so beautiful," I gushed, as we staring at each other with what felt like a while until he pulled away this time not looking my way at all. He walked around me and pulled the bags I was struggling with before, up with his mouth and placed them in front of the house's door.

"Thank you," I said to him as I stood on my toes to try to pet his head.

That's how tall the animal was!

When he understood what I was trying to do, he lowered his head and licked my cheek before he jogged towards the forest that was behind the house.

I smiled as I saw him disappear behind the trees and bushes.

"What's taking you so long?" Derek opened the front door. "Get in here."

"Well, someone left the heaviest bags behind which I had to carry." I pointedly looked his way as I walked through the door. He smiled sheepishly. "You could take it from here." I patted his shoulder in sympathy.

"If you could do it, I could do it, girl," he said in a sassy way with his hands resting on his hips.

He bent down took the straps and was only able to pick the bags up an inch off the floor.

"Ha, just what I thought," I flipped my hair, trying to prove my point to not underestimate us girls, and walked off to look around the house.

"What?!" Derek kept on trying to pick the bags up, in disbelief that I could and he can't. "But I work out and you just lounge around the house like a lazy potato!" He yelled in frustration as he continued to try and lift the bags up.

I know that it wasn't exactly me that picked up those bags and placed them in front of the door but instead the wolf did the work for me, but Derek didn't need to know that.

When I got to the room that was going to be mine, I was astonished. It had double doors that led to the backyard, which meant I was stuck with facing the forest. It may look nice and beautiful now, in the sunlight, however, imagine me during the night. I might as well get me myself a dog. A tough dog. A cute, adorable one, but when the time calls and I need him to defend me, he needs to be tough and ready to attack to defend its owner. Yeah, I like the sound of that. I'll treat him like a royal prince and in return, he'll protect me.

"Daddy," I called out to Derek.

"Yeah," he answered.

"Can I get a dog?"

_____________

So... how have you been?

I've been bored. Sadly. :'(

I should get a hobby, well another one, at that.

What's going on in your guys' life?

I'm just going to go over to that corner over there that's cast over by darkness and try to think of something fun to do.

Anyways,...

Comment/ Vote/ Hi!!!!

-blue842, see you on the flip side!

:P 

O_o

July 13, 2016