Chapter 10 - Revenge For The Tickles

I woke up with a twitch of a smile on my lips. I felt relaxed at the moment. I didn't want to ever wake up if that was even an option.

Although I wanted to stay in bed all day, I knew I had to wake up soon. So when I saw a bright light shining on my closed eyelids, I pride them open and the first thing to come to my point of view were forest green eyes.

I screamed as I scooted myself towards the edge of the bed.

"You again," I said accusingly. "Why are you here, for the second time."

"I already told you," he said calmly as he sat up, exposing his bare chest.

"Do you ever wear a shirt?" I covered my mouth with my hand, realizing that I said that out loud.

He chuckled at my reaction.

"It's not funny," I said with a serious expression on my face. I hit him on his arm. "Stop laughing." My cheeks began to blush with embarrassment.

As his eyes fell on me, his laughter faltered until it was just me and him staring at each other.

I shook off the overwhelming feeling of joy and continued to get on him for laughing at me.

"I'm still mad for your information," I crossed my arms over my chest, looking away from him.

"I'm sorry, Fable," he said sincerely but his sincerity quickly changed into a smug smirk, mocking me. "But it was pretty hilarious," he laughed.

My jaw dropped at his actions. "Seriously? You're such a butt, Archer," I huffed out.

I pulled the covered off of me to get up and out of bed. I was determined to get as far away as I possibly could from this stranger. Ok, maybe he wasn't such a stranger like the first time I met him since I knew some stuff about him, but still. You get my point.

"Where are you going," Archer's  laughter died the instant I got ready to leave.

"Away from you," I angrily answered.

"Wait," he reached out and wrapped his arm around my waist, stopping me from going any further away from him, pulling me into his chest.

I was still angry at him for earlier so I didn't stop fighting back. Instead, I twisted from his grip to face him and gave him an angered look that told him to back off before it got real nasty.

He didn't take my threat and instead he lifted up my shirt an inch, smoothing his fingers across my belly.

Quick fact. One thing you most definitely should know about me is that I'm ticklish. Just the touch of someone on my skin makes me squirm and burst out into giggles. For example, poking. My worst enemy.

So when Archer did this, I couldn't help it, I went into a fit of giggles that made me want to choke him.

I threw him a death glare as he scooted closer and closer to me while I tried to escape from his grasp.

I was laying on my back laughing uncontrollably as Archer looked at me with an evil smirk on his lips.

"Stop! Please," I spoke in between laughs.

"No. Not until you stop being mad at me," he said smiling down at me that made me turned me to mush. If I wasn't dead already from his touch, his eyes sure sent me to my grave.

"Fine," I spit out, tired of laughing.

He stopped the instant the words slipped out of my mouth.

I wiped the tears that formed in my eyes with the back of my hand. As I got myself back together, I pretended to act innocent as if I wasn't about to get him back for revenge.

After Archer got off of me and gave me space, I took my open opportunity and pushed him down against the mattress as I reached for his neck, ready to choke him.

Of course, I would do it in a playful manner. I wouldn't want someone's blood on my hands. Especially Archer's. There's something about him that gives me joy and happiness just by looking at him.

As weird as it sounds, I feel something special for him.

Back to what I was doing at the moment.

The moment I had my hands wrapped around his neck, his feet somehow landed on my stomach carefully, lifting me up into the air.

That was when the door opened and two guys along with Griffin stood by the now opened door.

Archer and I froze in our position unsure of what to do.

It most likely looked bad on my part though. I was in midair with my hands wrapped around Archer's neck, looking like I was choking him. And it sure as heck didn't help when Archer began to cough and gage like if I actually had a grip on him.

I turned my head to look at the boy just to see them flit their eyes between Archer and me.

I was shocked, stuck in my position.

"It's not what it looks like," I rushed out, hoping they didn't think the worst of me.

I automatically removed my hands away from Archer's neck. Instead, I placed them against his well-defined chest so I wouldn't tip over since I was still in the air.

"Wow," one of the guys said with his mouth wide open along with his eyes. "That was freaking amazing!" Admiration glazed over his eyes.

"Aww," Griffin said with a sad expression overtaking his face. "Why didn't you finish the job. I would've helped you if you needed it. We could still finish the job." Griffin said the last part with excitement, looking like a little kid. "I'll go get the bag."

"Dude," the other guy said to Griffin with a serious face, placing a hand against his chest, stopping him from leaving. "What are you thinking?" That's when his face morphed into a happy one. "Don't forget me. I'll go find a place where we can bury him. Bow, go make sure the coast is clear." With that said they left the room.

"Are those your friends," I asked Archer calmly.

"Unfortunately," he sighed, looking where they once stood.

"Seems like they want you dead." I looked down at him.

"They wouldn't dare. However, once they saw you, they jumped at the opportunity. They know I can't resist you and I'll let you do anything you pleased, even if that includes killing me," he shot me a smile that made my heart flutter.

"Rough, but don't worry, I wouldn't try. I don't want to have blood on my hands." I smirked at him. "They could do it themselves."

His mouth dropped open, "You'll let them do such cruel things to me?" He placed a hand over his heart.

"If you don't put me down. I might even help them."

He slowly lowered me down until I was laying on top of him.

"You wouldn't dare," he whispered in my ear causing my heart to beat a mile a minute.

With that said, he carefully placed me down beside him as he got up and out of bed.

I screeched, my cheeks blushing, as I covered my eyes the moment I saw Archer walk towards, what I presume is the bathroom, in only his boxers.

I heard him chuckle before the bathroom door closed behind him.

"This boy needs to get clothes," I whispered to myself, once Archer was out of earshot, in the bathroom.

____________

Hope you people enjoyed this weeks chapter.

I will most likely be updating on weekends now since school has me busy during the week.

Ugh, school. Not my favorite place but at least I'm almost done with it. But then comes college, much worst.

Pray for me!!! :'(

Anyways, ...

Comment/ Vote/ You Know, The Usual

-blue842

:P

O_o

Aug. 28, 2016