Chapter 8 - Midnight Changes

It just began to freeze during the nights a couple days ago. Winter was just around the corner or maybe it was already here. Who knows?

That's the reason I woke up in the middle of the night freezing cold.

I patted the bed space beside me where Wild slept, in search of his body heat. Once I found him, I scooted closer to him. However, this time he provided me with more than enough heat that I slept comfortably on top of him.

I know. How evil am I if I sleep on top of my little dog, well not so little anymore. But you got to remember, I was ninety nine percent asleep during this time, I did not know what I was doing, I just knew I had found something very warm and comfortable to sleep on.

After that, sleeping came with no problem.

In the morning, I woke up feeling something beneath me. That's when I realized I was laying on top of something. Something really comfortable that I had to nuzzled my head in it. It smelled soooo good!

Sleepily, I opened my eyes to be met with a tan bare, muscly chest instead of the black and white fur of my puppy I saw last night sleep beside me.

I followed the trail of bare skin from looking at a toned chest, to a neck, to a very handsome looking face, just to realize a guy was asleep on my bed, beneath me.

What the heck?!

"Ahhh," I screamed in shock, falling on the floor with a huge thud. "Who are you? What are you doing in my bed? How did you come in? How did I not notice you come in?" I fired question after question. The only reason I stop was because the guy in my bed sat up looking at me with a cute, confused look on his face with bed hair that made him look even cuter, my heart felt like it would burst any second just by looking at him.

"What do you mean," the guy asked confused, then looked down at himself, realization hitting him in the face like a tone of bricks.

His once scrunched up eyebrows smoothed over. The little frown on his lips turned up into a huge dazzling smile.

I felt myself hypnotized with him that I didn't even realize he was talking to me the whole time.

"Fay? Fay!" He called out, reaching down, waving his attractive hand in front of my face since I was still sitting on the wooden floor.

I can't believe I just thought his hand is attractive. What is wrong with me?!

"Huh, what," I shook my head trying to get my mind to focus. "Wait, how do you know my name?"

"Please don't freak out, ok?" He put his hands out, meaning for me to stay in place.

"How could you ask me that?" I shot back.

"Yeah, your right," he looked off to the side trying to think of something else. "Let me explain."

"Go ahead. I'm not stopping you."

"But you can't freak out. You have to hear me out until the end. Please." He gave me a puppy dog face that reminded me so much of Wild.

Now that I think about it, where is Wild?

I stood up from the floor, looking around my room in search of Wild.

"What are you looking for," the stranger in my bed asked. Now that I said it like that, it sounds bad, really bad.

I grimaced, shaking the thought out of my head.

"I'm looking for Wild, my dog. He's the one that was sleeping where you are." I shot him a look, while still looking around.

"Look, about that," he started.

I swiveled around to look at him.

"What did you do to him," I accused, gasping in fear.

"Nothing," he shot up front he bed, sheets falling off of his body as he stood up walking towards me.

"Ahhh," I shrieked, covering my eyes.

Even with my eyes closed, I couldn't take out the image out of my mind. So much bare skin showing, so much.

"Oh," I heard the guy gasp in embarrassment.

"What the heck is wrong with you," I shouted at him, anger lacing my words, while I still had my eyes covered in caution.

"Once I explain you'll understand. Please, just give me a chance."

I peeked through my fingers to see if he put something on. I let my hands fall to my sides once I saw my sheets wrapped around his waist.

I couldn't rip my eyes away from him. I blushed once I realized he caught me staring at him.

"Ok then. Explain to me," I crossed my arms. "What's going on?"

"I'm Wild," he shot out quickly.

I looked at him, my mouth dropping open in shock.

___________

To be continued...

Ha, got you! Now you have to wait till next time.

What did you think? Excited?!

Wild, or should I say, Archer, finally transformed back!!!

Comment/ Vote/ *squeal with happiness*

-blue842 :P

O_o

P. S. I just had to. Night Changes by 1D and Midnight Changes, see what I did there?! I'm just 3 letters extra.