32 | article

#STANIELS: Exclusive Picture Released from Civil War Premiere in May!by HEATHER PIERSON

by HEATHER PIERSON

Turns out the Bucky Barnes actor Sebastian Stan and Marnie Michaels actress Imogen Daniels have been pictured together(and it seems they both attract alliterative names, LOL!). 

Their relationship was rumored to have started in May at the Captain America: Civil War premiere, as previously stated in TMZ's last article about the couple. Since our last article on Staniels, their ship seems to have moved along. Recently, Daniels and Stan were seen at a Twenty One Pilots concert together, apparently as a surprise from Sebastian to Imogen. Concert goers in attendance to the Twenty One Pilots say the duo looked like they were having the time of their lives, dancing and singing together, regardless if they knew the words or not. According to Imogen's Twitter account(@modaniels), she knows and is friends with the two members of Twenty One Pilots, and they appear to be good pals! Who would have thought? As seen on Josh, Tyler, and Sebastian's Twitter accounts(@joshuadun@tylerrjoseph, and @sebastianstan respectively), Sebastian also met Imogen's buddies backstage and they all appeared to be fans of each other!

How do you feel about the mix of fandoms and the budding friendship between Tyler and Josh and Sebastian? Leave your thoughts below!!

+ + + 

lmao school is really kickin my ass