6 | article

New Couple Alert?! Civil War Actor by ELLIOT HARRISON

by ELLIOT HARRISON

Does the Captain America: Civil War actor Sebastian Stan have a new girlfriend? We at TMZ think so! Stan has recently been seen commenting on HBO's Girls star Imogen Daniels' Instagram posts lately. Sebastian had been leaving comments on her pictures such as being "hypnotized" by her obvious beauty and calling her an "angel." He also suggested that he meet Imogen's adorable dog, Moxie.

 This romance may have blossomed when Daniels showed up to the Civil War premiere back in May. The duo was not pictured together at the premiere but sources say that Stan had been starstruck by the actress. Daniels is not a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe but is very close friends with the Scarlet Witch herself, Elizabeth Olsen. According to Imogen's Instagram post, Elizabeth set up the first meeting between Daniels and Stan by making plans for lunch and then missing out on purpose. We didn't know the Maximoff twin was this scheming! We don't hate her for this set-up; instead we thank her! This young couple is definitely HOT HOT HOT and Stan's costars seem to think so too; his cast mates are seen leaving "#STANIELS" comments and saying that the comments of each of the actor's pictures are "#STANIELS only zones" according to Sebastian's costar, Anthony Mackie.

Recently, Imogen and Sebastian went on a double date with Elizabeth Olsen and Chris Evans to the beach. Pictures were not provided but other beach attendees observed the foursome having a grand time on the sand and in the water. They also said the group did a lot of running around each other and swimming. 

Many seem to be fine with this new ship, but there's always going to be that handful of people who absolutely despise the relationship. 

What do you think of #STANIELS? Vote below!