9 | breath of fresh air

"Robert Downey Jr. Get your fat ass out of my seat!" Mackie exclaimed loudly, lightly shoving Robert's shoulder.

"Son, you need to tone down your attitude or I will beat the shit out of you. We all know you wanna be by your buddy Seb here. Please don't take advantage of him while he's drunk." Robert teased Mackie as he slid out of the bar stool.

"Whatever you say, Toenail. Seb's too busy thinkin' 'bout his girlyfriend, Imogen." Mackie sauntered up to his friend and suggestively rubbed his shoulder against Sebastian's, wiggling his eyebrows.

"This is harassment, can I get a cop over here?" Sebastian pretended to call for help.

Sebastian, Anthony, Chadwick, and Robert were lined up at the bar, while the rest of the cast(minus Tom) were sat at the table that was composed of smaller tables pushed together.

The only people that occupied the bar was the cast and whatever crew members that wanted to go for a drink, but most people at the bar were hanging out with their own group of friends.

Imogen was running late, having to pick up her niece from gymnastics and dropping her off at her sister's house. 

Sebastian was feeling kind of lonely, despite being surrounded by his friends at the bar, slightly yearning for Imogen's presence to give him a breath of fresh air. 

"Man, what's got you down?" Jeremy walked up to Sebastian and threw an arm over his shoulder, rocking both of their bodies back and forth. "Missing your girlfriend?" He teased.

"Shut up dude, she isn't my girlfriend." Sebastian retorted.

"She'll be here soon, don't worry." Another voice came from behind him; it was Lizzie. "She just sent me a text, she's getting close." 

Time seemed to drag on until Imogen walked through the door.

"Mo!" Lizzie exclaimed and her and Scarlett got out of their chairs to greet her. 

"Hey guys, nice to see you all again!" Imogen gave a small wave to our group of friends after releasing from the hug that Liz and Scarlett gave her. A chorus of "hellos" and "hi's" echoed back toward Mo.

"Hey, Imogen." Sebastian greeted her as he stepped off of the bar stool and gave her a quick hug.

"Hi, Seb. How are you tonight?" She asked as she slipped into the stool next to his and motioned for the bartender to bring her a beer.

"A little tired, we had a ton of press all over the city and then I was able to slip in a quick nap after we got out." Sebastian gave a quick summary of his day.

"Oh, you must be exhausted! But I'm sure being able to work with such amazing cast mates makes it fun and at least bearable." Imogen laid a light hand on his forearm as she showed sympathy towards his busy day on set.

"Yeah, of course, I love this cast so much, like a second family, but it's good to get some air once in a while." Sebastian meant that she was the air that he liked to get, but of course she didn't know and thought he meant getting some space.

"Who is ready to get fucked up tonight???" Robert suddenly sprung out of his chair at one of the tables and raised his shot glass.

"I don't know about getting 'fucked up,'" Paul Rudd said, flashing air quotes, "but we can get as close to it as possible." He proceeded to put up his glass.

The cast around them raised whatever drink they had and the sound of the clinking of glasses together chimed throughout the room.

"I gotta drive home, so this is probably my first and last." Imogen let out a light laugh.