24 | text

iMessage between sunbastian and immy

immy

seb

sebby

sebby sue

sunbastian

yes immy lu

immy

what do you want me to wear?

sunbastian

what do u mean?

immy

I mean what do u want me to wear on our date later this week?

sunbastian

oh

OH

our date??

ummm

+ + +

Sebastian was in the middle of lunch with Mackie when he began to choke on his water when he read Imogen's text. 

"Whoa, dude. Are you okay?" Mackie reached around the table and clapped his hand on Sebastian's back a few times. "What's got you choking?" Sebastian simply gestured to his phone screen while coughing a few times to clear his throat.

"Is it not a date?" Anthony asked, sitting back down in his seat with his eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"It is, I just thought it was me who thought that." Sebastian admitted, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Isn't that what a date is though? Two people mutually interested in each other going out together? Is that not what you two are doing?" 

"Well, essentially, yes, that's exactly what's happening. At least I hope she's interested in me. Otherwise this would be a flop. But I'm totally interested in her. We just never put a label on this outing." 

"It's a date then!" Anthony shrugged and continued to eat his lunch. 

+ + +

sunbastian

definitely casual

maybe even dressy casual if you would like

anything you're comfortable in, for sure

also something you're fine with jumping around in 😄

immy

hmmm.......

whatever you're up to, i'm excited 😈😈

i'll see you then seb!!!!

+ + +

what the heck you guys!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much for 5K reads on this, I didn't even think this would get to 1K reads, honestly lol

do you have a guess on what sebastian has planned for imogen?? leave it in the comments if u think u know!!