14 | do anything

"Please, please, pleeeease help me ask her!!" Sebastian followed Mackie around his house, while Chris sat on the couch in the living room.

"No way, dude. You can do this yourself." Mackie countered, stopping at the island in the middle of his kitchen.

"No I can't, Mackieeee, you gotta help me do this!" Sebastian whined, standing across from Mackie.

"You've had no problems with the ladies before, what's different now?" Chris asked as Anthony started to walk around the house again, finding some amusement in Sebastian following him like a puppy.

"I really wanna impress her, you guys. I don't want her to think I can't take her out in public."

"You guys have already gone out in public together, what difference does this make?" Chris asked, not looking up from his phone.

"There are cameras everywhere, pictures will start popping up everywhere, then people will start talking and rumors will circulate. I don't want her to read bad comments and stuff." Sebastian explained.

"You can't shield her from the bad stuff, Seb. She's going to eventually see them. When she does, you gotta be there to reassure her and deny the bad stuff that people say." Chris suggested.

Sebastian ran a hand through his hair. "I'm begging you guys, please help me ask her. I want this to nice for her. I'll do anything!" He began to get on his knees.

"Sebastian Stan begging? I thought I would never see the day!" Anthony whipped around quickly, only to startle the kneeling Sebastian.

"Man, usually it's Seb making girls kneel but I guess he's got some perspective now." Chris teased.

"Shut up dude."

"You'll do...anything?" Anthony pondered, putting a hand on his chin, acting deep in thought.

"I dug a deep hole for myself, didn't I?" Sebastian sighed.

+ + +

;)