Chapter 14

Normani had gone home, not too far from her girlfriend. Normani felt as if she'd been freed from the same ending. She's one of the reused females for coma victims. She'd never met someone like Dinah, she begged to be released to be with Dinah. It wasn't easy to get a yes. As they call them "puppets", are never allowed to catch feelings for who they're helping. Normani broke the rules and was subdued to punishment, long hours of beating and little to no food. Luckily she survived and was granted her request. Dinah had no idea what she'd gone through. Normani had been through much worse. Some people she save abused, raped, and used her. Others didn't want to be saved. Not everyone was worth saving, but she did it anyways.

She was a kind hearted girl, her world feeling complete with Dinah. She sat at home in her new room staring at the ceiling. Realizing, her life solely based on Dinah, she wanted more for herself. She had no idea where to start. She looked up the latest song, listening to it a few times back to back. It really inspiring her, putting her in a confident mood. She felt as if she could conquer the world, although having no idea what's out there. Dinah was her everything, except a wall from success. Independence is good for certain things. She laid down in bed at night, drifting off to the thought of tomorrow being another day.