Chapter 7

"Hey! Dinah!" Normani shouted. "Mani, baby!" Dinah shouted trying to hug her. "No, don't hug me. You cheater" Normani said. "Baby she and I are just friends. Don't be jealous" Dinah giggled. "I know, I just want to be there to touch you" she pouted. "Then come to me, I need you" Dinah said moving a strand of hair from Normani's  face. "I can't. It's not that simple. I'm lost baby, I need your help"  Normani said. "Give me my clue and I I'm one step closer to finding you" Dinah demanded, "okay, it's something you don't need because your beauty shines without it" she said. "Thanks, I love you" Dinah said kissing her lost love. "Please hurry, I'm scared" Normani said. Dinah nodded.

She bolted out of her bed, completely knocking Rosa off. "Oww!" She shrieked. Dinah ignored her and grabbed her makeup bag. She quickly opened it, and a little note fell out. She picked up off the floor. "What does it say?" Rosa asked grabbing Dinah's waist. "Why are you so sexual in the morning?" Dinah asked. She shrugged and rested her chin on Dinah's shoulder. "It says: hi, I miss you like crazy. This clue will lead you to the real clue. Check somewhere you check nonstop, look for the color pop" she read out loud.

After thinking for a minute she gasped. "Hop on" she said to Rosa. She hopped on Dinah's back, and they quickly rushed downstairs. Everyone was outside, except for Dinah's sister Kamila, who was knocked out at the counter with headphones in her ears.  Dinah set Rosalina down, then she went to the refrigerator. She opened it and saw two adorable cupcakes. She took them out, smiling like an idiot. One was labeled "my love" and the other "Rosalina."

"Here, eat this loser" Dinah said giving it to her.

"Aww, did you make these?" She asked.

"No, someone very important to me did" she said.

They both removed the lollipops and took a bite out of their cupcakes. Rosa pulled a slip of paper out of her mouth. "Oh my god! It says keep your hands off my girl, bitch" she gasped. Dinah found it adorable how jealous Normani was. Dinah saw the paper sticking out of her cupcake. She pulled it out. "You are getting closer. Keep looking and you'll see that you and me are closer that ever" she read out loud.

She became furious. "Hey, no. Eat your cupcake. I'm pretty sure whoever this person is wants you happy not angry" Rosalina said. "You're right" Dinah said. They devoured their cupcakes and lollipops. "C'mon we've got shit to do" Dinah said marching upstairs. Rosa trailed behind her.