Chapter 1

Dinah lay in bed extremely upset. Her lover never came back, and it's killing her. It's been four long, dreary months. Her friends try to be there for her, but it's hard when you don't know who she's crying over. To them this girl never existed, but to Dinah this girl was everything. Her smile, her laugh, her sympathy, her everything. All she wanted was her love.

Dinah heard her door creak. She sat up and saw her friends walking in. Her eyes were bloodshot red from crying. "Hey Di, wanna talk?" Lauren asked. Dinah just shrugged lifelessly. Ally and Camila sat down in her bed, and Lauren sat down on the floor in front of them.

"How've you been feeling Dinah?" Camila asked.

"What's the point of living anymore? She meant everything to me. Everything" Dinah said.

"Dinah look, you are killing yourself over some imaginary girl. It's time to come back to reality. Pick yourself back up girl" Lauren said.

"She's not imaginary. She's real, I know she is. Don't tell me she's imaginary, and I'm trying to pick myself back up" Dinah said.

"You need a huge push" Ally said, and Dinah made an offended face. "What? It's the truth girl, you haven't been out of the house is weeks. You just go to school and come straight home" she said.

"So? Maybe I like being home" Dinah argued.

"So you're saying you like being lonely? You like crying your eyes out? You-"

"Okay I get it! But how would you feel if someone you're in love with is gone and you may never see them again?" Dinah asked.

"How do you know she wont come back? Maybe she's just lost" Ally said.

"Ally I'm serious. This is no time for jokes" Dinah said.

"I'm being serious, like maybe you have to find her. If you really believe that this girl is coming back, then I do too" Ally said rubbing Dinah's hand supportively.

"Thanks Ally, at least someone supports me" Dinah said.

"Yeah...I still don't believe she's real" Camila said and Lauren agreed with her.

"Yeah because you're too damn whipped for Lauren that you believe anything she says"

"UGHHHH DINAH CUT THAT OUT! I DON'T LIKE HER LIKE THAT!" Camila shouted, hitting Dinah with a pillow.

"Yeah, sure" Ally said laughing with Dinah.