Chapter 12

She turned around to see Normani standing there in the driveway of the house down the street. She was chewing gum and on her phone, and a woman came up to her and took it. Dinah stood there overwhelmed with joy. Normani went to get some boxes from the back of the moving truck. As she was carrying them she looked Dinah's way, doing a double take. She dropped the boxes and ran down the street to her girlfriend. "Normani!" Dinah cried hugging the life out of her. "Dinah!" Normani yelled in the happiest tone. The couple shared a kiss, it being one of their most passionate. "Jesus fuck she's hot" Camila added, causing them to laugh in their kiss.

Dinah introduced Normani to her friends. "I told you she was real!" Dinah cheered. "Real? Baby I told you I was in Texas, it just took a little while to move back down here" Normani lied. "Dinah! You've been crying for how many months as if she was actually lost and she was just in Texas?!" Lauren said slapping Dinah. "Aw it's alright, my baby just missed me" Normani cooed, kissing Dinah's cheek.

Normani's mother walked down to them, seeing what was keeping her. "Mom remember Dinah and how I was telling you about her? Well here she is. Dinah this is my mom Andrea, mom this is my girlfriend Dinah" she smiled. After all the moving in and introducing, The two families ate dinner together at Dinah's house.

Normani stayed the night, wearing Dinah's large t-shirt. Dinah stared at her longingly, having found her lost lover. "What baby? Why're you looking at me like that?" Normani said blushing heavily. "You're just so cute, I love you" she said. Normani climbed in bed next to Dinah, kissing her girlfriend passionately. It turned into a full blown make out session. "Fuck I missed this so much" Normani smiled biting her lip.