Chapter 10

Dinah raced downstairs, completely jumping over the table to get to her seat. Her mom, who was making breakfast, was surprised by her sudden burst of energy. "Morning, how's everyone doing?" She asked. They all stared at her confused. "I love you Dinah" Seth mumbled, crawling across the table to sit in her lap.

They received breakfast, Seth eating some of Dinah's. "Eww!" He exclaimed pulling paper out of his mouth. She took it from him. It read prepare to find me soon, beneath a great gust of wind and drizzle. She sat there confused at what it meant. She stuffed it in her pocket. Seth ate majority of her breakfast even though he had his own.

Dinah and her siblings sprawled about on the couch, watched the news not caring about what was on. They were so worn out it didn't matter. Seth and Gina sat on the ground at the coffee table coloring. What caught Dinah's attention was the reporter warning about the hurricane soon to come.

She smiled thinking she had a lead on finding her lover and went to the bathroom. "Alright. Mani, at least give me a sign that you're here" she said. Nothing happened, and she grew disappointed. "I-I just want you back" she cried, dropping to her knees. She closed her eyes, collecting her thoughts. The bathroom door flew open, letting in hot air. It was Seth and Regina. Dinah lay on the floor drowning in her sorrow. They had spoons and turned on the sink. They started a fight with the spoons under the water making a huge mess.

It got everywhere, and they ran out giggling. Dinah grunted in frustration, knowing she'd have to clean it up. She stopped in her tracks, realizing everything. With the door letting in hot air and the spoons under the water. The clue made perfect sense.