Chapter 3

"Dinah pick what you want before our waitress gets here" Ally said.

"No, I want to go-- Wait that looks good!" Dinah said.

They ordered food, and Dinah sighed. Nobody said anything so she sighed louder. "Oh dear Dinah, we should totally acknowledged your presence" Lauren said sarcastically. Dinah rolled her eyes and whipped out her phone. She tried to go to the picture again but it was gone.

"The picture! It's gone!" She said.

"Did you delete it?" Camila asked.

"No, I haven't touched my phone since I showed you the picture" Dinah said.

Suddenly, her phone went to a blank white screen. "What the fuck is happening?!" She said frustratedly. The words Miss U, popped up on the screen.

"Dinah I swear you're pulling a prank. This is just freaky" Lauren said.

"Guys, I'm not doing any of this. Jesus Christ!" Dinah said.

Ally slapped her hard. "Do not say the Lords name in vain!" She scolded.

"Sorry, I'm just so tired of this. I haven't seen her in months. It feels as if it were forever" Dinah pouted.

Her mood quickly changed when she saw the waitress headed their way. The girls ate in comfortable silence. On the drive home, Dinah sat in the back seat. She sprawled out, taking up all the space. She thought deeply about her long lost lover.  Tears spewed from her eyes.

"Guys she's crying again" Camila said to the older girls.

"Dinah quit crying, that's not going to "bring her back", you're just killing yourself" Lauren said.

Dinah attempted to stop, and it worked. When her friends left, she took a walk to clear her mind. She felt as if Normani was right beside her, but she wasn't. Normani's addicting giggle rung in Dinah's ears. It brought a smile on Dinah's little face. "Psst!" Dinah heard someone whisper yell. She turned around and her heart stopped.