Chapter 3 - Ino

I do not own any of the Naruto series. If I did, I would not be writing fanfiction and I would be filthy rich at this point. All rights go to the sole owner Kishimoto.

Now, on to the story.

XxXxXxXxXxXx

Ino was fuming. She could not believe what that last glimpse had shown her. How was it possible that Forehead girl had won Sasuke over her? She knew for a fact that she was by far the prettier of the two so why in the seven hells did Sasuke choose Sakura over her. Perhaps the forehead girl had drugged her poor Sasuke-kun or trapped him in a genjutsu. Yeah, that must be it! she thought as she watched the current Sakura draw closer to the current Sasuke. And surprisingly enough, he didn't pull away or chastise her for her advances. That does it! Ino raged in her mind, Don't worry Sasuke-kun, your beautiful Ino-chan will save you from that forehead!

So with her mission in mind, the blond Yamanaka rushed to the sealing matrix before flooding it with her chakra, smirking as the screen flashed to life. Just you wait Sakura, Sasuke will be mine again!

Tis' the mind of a fan-girl.

"Where the hell is he!" an irate Ino roared at apparently no one.

Most of the occupants were taken back from Ino's loud voice. Meanwhile, a certain Nara muttered something about blondes getting more troublesome in the future.

The resident Yamanaka was not the happiest of campers at the moment. Her beautiful face contorted into a fierce scowl, the female member of the Shika-Ino-Cho formation glared at apparently nothing, not noticing the (ahem) big-boned man inching away from her with each passing second. The man was plump, and stood proud at an respectable height just short of 180 cm. Dressed in red clothing with grey armor, the man clenched his bag of chips and moved towards his male counterpart. Standing beside him with an expression that said "I'd rather be anywhere but here" the figure sighed at his teammate's loud screech. Black shinobi pants that led to a plain black t-shirt, everything about the man screamed "I'm too lazy to care". Reaching into the inside pocket of his cream jacket, the man produced a single cigarette.

"Oh look! It's future us!" Ino squealed as she observed how their future counterparts were dressed. Nodding inwardly, she was pleased with the apparel she would grow up to wear. A common practice amongst the shinobi was the fact that they would buy multiple copies of the same clothing they wore as a sort of trademark for themselves. And her future self surely had style, that she would concur. Wearing a collar-less purple blouse that exposed her midriff, the younger Yamanaka realized that she had grown to abandon the bandages she usually wore around her stomach. This was followed by an ankle length skirt of the same color with somehow gave a seductive charm without exposing any skin. In her terms, "Absolutely perfect".

Her father however had different thoughts, which he was not hesitant to make known.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" he basically screamed,"There is no way I am allowing you to leave the house dressed like that!"

"But daddy-" she tried to protest but was cut off by the over-protective Yamanaka head.

"Listen here, Ino. There is no way, and I mean absolutely no way am I allowing you to ever leave the house like that," he ranted. "I don't know what the hell my future self is thinking but your mother and I completely disagree. Right honey?" At this point the man had turned towards his wife sitting to his right. The quiet woman sat with a small smile on her face. Her brown hair caught in a bun with a few strands framing both sides of her face, the woman had the look and feel of a noble and classy lady.