The First Time Around

Content warning: If you are not comfortable with sexual content, I would advise you to skip this chapter (it shouldn't ruin your understanding of the story or anything) and if you are not 17+ please refrain from reading this as well. Thank you!! 

10

Roman and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie when it happened.

My legs were draped in his lap and my back was rested against the armrest. His arms were spanned across the back of the couch and overall, it felt amazing to be so relaxed. Eventually, he became bored with the TV because he gripped my knees and pulled them forward, sliding me across the cushions until my bottom reached the side of his leg. He was grinning as he leaned forward and kissed me. I smiled too, happy to let him distract me.

He cupped my face and stroked my cheek as usual. I let him push me onto my back and crawl on top of me. He started kissing me again, sucking my bottom lip into his mouth and holding himself up over me with one arm above my head. Having him hovering over me caused some intense desire as I tried to act like I knew what I was doing.

I arched into him while I wrapped my arms around his neck. At first, he gripped my waist then he slammed it back down against the couch. I gasped into his mouth. He pulled away gazing into my glazed eyes grinning as he ducked down and kissed a path to the very top of my shirt. He looked up at me coyly as he hooked his finger into the top of my shirt and pulled it down a bit. He poked his tongue out making a little line before attaching his lips to my skin once more. I moaned his name, stringing my fingers through his hair and feeling his soft curls.

His hands traveled down my torso to my thighs stroking them before reaching back up and pushing his hands under my shirt. His hands caused goose-bumps to rise to meet him. I sat up and let him pull my shirt overhead. As soon as it was discarded I groped at his face craving his lips. I was nearly panting as I caressed his face, feeling a little bit of stubble. His fingers pulled my bra strap away from my shoulder as he kissed there. I knew I had to tell him.

"Roman, wait." I pushed at his shoulders. "I have to tell you something."

He frowned, "What's wrong Scarlett?"

"It's just that, um, okay. Well you know that I only ever really had one boyfriend." I looked down at my hands. "And well, I, you know. I've never you know... had sex." I finally choked out.

He smiled then, "I know that." I frowned. "Nat and I have been friends, for years, I know quite a bit about you. Quite a bit of intimate information if you will. I was always a sort of older influence for him. He came to me with a lot."

I tried to soften my face. "Oh."

He pressed his thumb between my eyebrows that had pulled together. "Hey, it's okay. It isn't a problem."

"You aren't you know scared off because I am a virgin."

He grinned and leaned forward to my ear, "of course not, it just means that if you allow me, I can do so, many things to make you feel like you've never felt before."

My body shivered with heat and I could not manage a response.

"When the time is right." Was all he said after that before redirecting his attention to the TV.

Of course, after that all I could think about was the right time. It was actually refreshing for my mind to not be solely encompassed with dark thoughts, but instead with him. It was like a tiny little flower sprouting in the middle of darkness. I went to Avery and talked to her about and she suggested that I start taking birth control, just in case the right time were to come about. I thought it over and then I decided she was right, within the week I was on birth control and just itching to find the right time. It was exhausting.