"What?" I ask acting dumb.

"Oh God Hunter please just touch me already." She almost yells while she moans clearly frustrated by me not fully touching her.

"Anything for my princess" I say.

I slide off her thong and just admire her beautiful pussy as if I haven't already seen it. I open her legs wider and go down in between her. I lick her wet pussy while I hear her moan for more making me so hard. I slide a finger inside her exploring her. Then I slide in another making her moan loudly in the process.

"Oh God princess I want you so badly." I say as I trail up her body leaving a million kisses all over her until I reach her bra and tear it off.

"Then take me" she says with lust filled eyes.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"I want you to Hunter." She say pushing my chest back a little.

As I fall on my back she crawls to me and kisses me from my lips to my neck where she leaves hickeys then to me chest where she traces all my tattoos with her tongue making my hard on hurt painfully needing attention.

"Princess stop teasing" I breath out almost letting out a moan as she traces her tongue along my v-line.

She then pulls off my shorts and boxers and licks my dick teasing me even more.

"Please princess." I breath out.

"Anything for my prince." She says.

Then she goes down on me sucking me off so well. Her perfect pink lips are sucking me off too good I feel myself about to cum.

"Princess I am about to cum." I barely say as I moan loudly.

"Cum in my mouth" she asks as she keeps sucking on me making me explode inside her mouth.

"Now all you have to do is cum for me but this time I want you to cum inside me." She say while I get up and position myself so I am on top of her.

"Are you sure?" I ask hoping she says yes.

"Stop asking me that and just make love to me please." She says with a puppy dog look.

Some of my cum is still on her face making me hard even more if that's possible. I enter her slowly as she moans and yells so loud. I then pick up my pace with her moaning my name and me moaning hers. She is so God damn right it feels amazing.

"I think I am gonna cum princess" I say.

"I am too." She says.

Then we both cum at the same time. I lay on top of her hearing her heavy breathing mix with mine. I am so tired. That was the best fuck in my life with the best girl in my life.

"Let's go to bed princess." I say.

"Okay babe." She say as I pull out of her and we just fall asleep while cuddling.

I wake up to an empty bed but soon hear the shower on. I jump out of the bed and walk to the bathroom ready for a round two of last night. I open the door and walk into the shower and see my princess washing her hair.

"Damn princess you look amazing." I says making her jump.

"God damn Hunter you scared me ." She says washing the shampoo out of her hair.

"Sorry princess." I say.

"Whatever" she say then turns around giving me the best view of her ass I get hard immediately.

I walk to her and plunge into her without morning making her yell in the process. I thrust in and out as hard as I can making both her and I come undone within minutes.

"I love you Nova Alexis Baska." I say as I pull out.

"I love you too Hunter James Chance." She say turning around and giving me a huge kiss.

"Let's go swimming today." She says as she walks out of the shower and wraps a towel around herself.

"Or we could spend the day in?" I ask hoping for a yes.

"Fine but how about a late night skinny dip later?" She asks with raised eyebrows.

"You read my mind princess." I say a huge smile plastered on my face.

She walks over to the walk in closet and goes to my side and takes out one of my shirts making me smile even more. Thank God the maids put our clothes away yesterday while Nova was sleeping.

She then goes over to her side and put on a black lace thong and bra and slips those on then my shirt.

"What do you wanna do today?" She ask while turning to face me.

"Let's christen the house." I say with a smirk.

"I am sour though, from the shower." She says making my smile drop.

"I am sorry princess it's just you looked so hot and I just had to fuck you hard." I say feeling bad that she I sore.

"It's fine I enjoyed it." She says as she walks out of the closet.

I quickly put on boxers and walk out after her. I walk downstairs to see her making pancakes with her back towards me. I immediately walk over to her and press my hard on on her. Making her gasp.

"Hunter what are you-"

"I want you to just swag your hips." I say while cutting her off.

She then sways her hips back and forth and continues to make the pancakes. And I can just imagine us like this ten years from now with children and married.

I pull away from her immediately making her turn around and give me a confused look.

"I want you to meet my mom" I announce.

"What?" She asks dumbfounded.

"I can imaging us together ten years from now with a family. I can imagine us as a family. I want you to meet my mom. Because as of right now you are my family." I say to her matter a factly.

"But-"

"And don't say you won't because you are going to meet her no matter what she will love you just as much as I do. But of course not more no one could ever love you more than I do." I say back to her.

"I was just gonna say that she lives in Brazil so when will I meet her?" Nova asks while the biggest smile I have ever had appears on my face.

"We will leave tomorrow for Brazil" I say.

"But we just got here" Nova whines.

"I want her to meet you as soon as possible." I say while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright. But we will be coming back here." She says.

"We will go wherever you want princess." I say as she turns around and begins to cook again.

"I love you."

"I love you too"