Chapter 44: What is in a word? That...

Start from the beginning

A blonde haired girl followed Kristen into the changing room to dress her, obviously, and Liam came down from the microphone.

"Hey Blair"He breathed out as he came up to me. I nodded as a yes.

"Micah, Ethans change guy was ill so he couldn't make it so could you go and you know..."He asked casually and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Errm no Thankyou, I'll send Luke-"I started to speak but he cut me off.

"Oh my gosh I'm wasting so much time, go on Blair hurry!!"He practically pushed me into the changing room and before I could react he closed the door in my face, hearing the click of the lock in my ears made me curse mentally.Shit.

Why Liam, why?

I'm so going to get him after this.

I turned around to see darkness. Nothing literally. I could make out a figure though which I assumed was Ethan. I am not going to let him know it's me. I've had enough of embarrassing myself for one day.

"Hi, I'm over here... So what's your name?"Ethan's voice came out and I covered my mouth with my hands. Don't answer Blair. Do.Not.Answer!

I touched around to find the costume I was meant to put on him and felt a hanger. Walking towards him I followed his voice.

"Not a talker then huh? I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable, this wasn't my idea"I found him as he said that and touched his chest to see what was where.

He let out a small gasp and I froze.

"Who are you?"He spoke clearly yet softly and I started to undo his buttons. He looked very handsome indeed, like he does always. His tight button up was white with a few buttons open to show his smooth chest. His sleeves were slightly rolled up so his hard muscles were on show to all the girls in the room.

I didn't reply.

I took off his shirt and traced my hand down his chest to find his trousers hem.

His body seemed to be breathing in and out faster than it had been.

I quickly took off his trousers and his shoes.

I felt the fluffy top I had and lifted his arms up gently. Crap I'm not tall enough to put this on him and I'm not going to talk to get him to put it on himself.

I moved my hand around his bare hip to get to his back. I then did something stupid. I jumped on his back, he grabbed my legs out of instinct and I held my breath. I put the top on him from his arms quickly and jumped down.

Ethan suddenly grabbed my hand and spun me around into his chest.

"Who are you?"He asked again, gently, sweetly, I was melting again.

I was actually getting angry. He grabbed me even though he knew it may not have been me, he pulled me into him as a 'stranger' when he's getting married and he's been messing around with my feelings. But yet here he is, doing the same with another 'stranger'.

I ignored him as I picked up his foot to indicate I'm putting some fluffy trousers on him. He let me put them on but then gripped onto my waist tightly.

His hand travelled down my face, pausing at my lips. His finger moved down my lower lip gently and then I could feel his breath on my face.